Page 1 of 23 1234567811 ... LastLast

Thread: PW and RAGE VS UB

Default PW and RAGE VS UB

04:07:59-2009/04/15 Perfect World[PW] has began building forces along the borders of an enemy nation
    04:06:31-2009/04/15 Rage of the Burning Legion[RAGE] has began building forces along the borders of an enemy nation

Really? I'm expecting no legit reason, just because that seems to be the trend from you all but I could be mistaken.

i highly doubt you're mistaken
    [BLF],[1222],[KoR],[UB],[FED],[E],[Bang],[DaK],[DAB],[xPJx],[USA],[YP]

There go the rest of the indies...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Ooh, excitement

hmmm so if i leave, UB wont get attacked, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    hmmm so if i leave, UB wont get attacked, correct?
    not sure, but I heard that's word on the playground.

**** dude, whatd you do?

ps if this is PW attacking i.e. LoR let me remind you that you guys have attacked me twice (DaK 2nd set, Smile) whilst i have attacked you only once (EoS)...

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    ps if this is PW attacking i.e. LoR let me remind you that you guys have attacked me twice (DaK 2nd set, Smile) whilst i have attacked you only once (EoS)...
    Now word is that it doesn't matter either way, so stay in and duke it out

Word changes pretty fast eh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    Word changes pretty fast eh?
    yeah, and I hate getting killed in FS without getting to retaliate, so I aa'd a rage guy, and now both sides hate me...

FFS if there can be terms then give them, don't just declare and have us wait for a first strike or otherwise

Watch, it'll be me and anton killed, noone else

FML