ok, i meant to do this thread earlier so my apologies to all those involved.

i had been meaning to catch vinnie on msn earlier and talk with him, and since i dont' even know where he is i can't msg him. i have been less active over the last week so again my apologies.

but anyways, xeldx has agreed to peace with sky for the remainder of the set and will not war any other nation. those are the terms agreed to by both sky and xeldx, as well as a public post about it from me.

and MORE!!!!?!?!----- this is basically a personal bounty on anton

@sky- here is your chance to kill the state that suicided dolly and started a chain of events that lead to the xELDx war. why not kill him now? i'm sure UB will be willing to negotiate with you.

@UB- the cats out of the bag, you've won your war, now will you allow a known suicider to finish the set in your nation?

@NS- you came the aid of UB when you thought they had been unjustly warred, are suicides not something that bothers you? are you going to let that go unpunished as well?

@anton, just delete you state and save us some time, you don't deserve a top 10 state this set.

i'm willing to help any nation or state interested so please just msg me in-game if this offer appeals to you.