Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161720 ... LastLast

Thread: PW and RAGE VS UB

not my fault that LoR + their lackeyes = half the community which me and my friends regularly destroy. really? i think its more to do with the fact that you guys are **** at warring (see GRIMs strike yesterday and the oh so super threatening target (3mill jets...) that you guys finally GA today..couple more mins and he would have been online ). oh and how many times have you suicided? 2-3 times minimum (and thats just on me and my nation that i can remember)? how many times have you been caught cheating? so, keep quiet and just **** off again like you did last time you got deleted for cheating. btw yes there are more important states than me but you guys arent taking them out either .
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 04-16-2009 at 15:19.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

It's no fun if your allready running away scared ****less.

20:07:40-2009/04/16 Perfect World[PW] has declared peace on Umbar[UB]

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

Quote Originally Posted by DBozMen View Post
    It's no fun if your allready running away scared ****less.

20:07:40-2009/04/16 Perfect World[PW] has declared peace on Umbar[UB]
    whos blaming them. top jet state and stop ship state dead on same day.

Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    whos blaming them. top jet state and stop ship state dead on same day.
    true on that.

The current standings:

UB killed 6
    PW/RAGE/GRIM killed 6

Meanwhile UB has 7(living states) of the top 10 states. While the others got none

*edit*

my bad they got 1 death state in the top 10.

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    not my fault that LoR + their lackeyes = half the community which me and my friends regularly destroy. really? i think its more to do with the fact that you guys are **** at warring (see GRIMs strike yesterday and the oh so super threatening target (3mill jets...) that you guys finally GA today..couple more mins and he would have been online ). oh and how many times have you suicided? 2-3 times minimum (and thats just on me and my nation that i can remember)? how many times have you been caught cheating? so, keep quiet and just **** off again like you did last time you got deleted for cheating. btw yes there are more important states than me but you guys arent taking them out either .
    just an add-on:

regulary destroy means using some cheap as tactics and comming in late to own everyone with double numbers.

too bad Pain got wasted early. it`s ****ty when you don`t have a vacation mode to call for backup
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

well how could we come early? GRIM was the one who started the war so naturally any retaliation woulld be "late". and secondly, numbers were even-infavour of GRIM. so again, youre wrong max. unless of course you pretend that Pride + AF had the help of the 5 pain and 5 vT states which didnt restart after GRIM killed them like 1 week + before Pride entered the war

it`s good to be ignorant, means you can keep telling yourself you`re right...

pain hides in vacation
    GRIM kills those who couldn`t chicken out
    GRIM kills Pain possible backup - vT
    Pains begs for AF and Pride to enter war
    Pain leaves vacation feeding massive land to Pride to boost their stocks before strike
    Pride being feeding all set long jump on in war
    AF jumps in war

naturally GRIM is without turns and outnumbered.

But it`s OK! Anton always takes Pride (I really love the name) in his low tactics and entering mid wars to take the spoil. It`s always been like that!

The best example be your precious EoS. Ofcourse you declared on Lor...only after we had already wasted half of them and the rest used was out of turns after killing most of us.

But it`s ok! Someone has to play the hero
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

1) there was no feeding. none at all. youre just an inferior player who cant accomplish anything and keeps resorting to unbased accusations all the time which go no where futher than what youre saying. i can just as easily claim that youre feeding all set long too.
    2) we were co-ordinating attacks with Pain + AF so we knew when they were going to leave vacation so yes we grabbed them when they did.
    3) Pain didnt ask AF to join. Raul decided to join without talking to Pain when he saw how lame GRIM were
    4) Pain didnt beg Pride to join. Hoebawt actually told me to basically **** off when i suggested he should examine peaceful option.
    5) really? i seem to remember LoR having **** loads of top10 states and powerful states pwning your guys asses with you guys only being able to kill low states/ restarts until we joined in. anyway, there was enough of LoR to go round for everyone so its all good

anyway, yes youre true to what you say - its good to be ignorant.
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 04-16-2009 at 18:18.

Quote Originally Posted by DBozMen View Post
    true on that.

The current standings:

UB killed 6
    PW/RAGE/GRIM killed 6
    Wrong!! UB killed = 6
    PW/RAGE/GRIM = 3
    ME = 3

I would like to take this time to thank some people. The academy for recognizing me and the potential for greatness I had in the art of killing. Thank you to my 3rd grade teacher (Mrs. Delp) who told me that I would never amount to anything. Your constructive criticism has made me strive for greatness. My parents who never lost faith in me and my killing ability. Even after I had never done so before this set. You also allowed me to have girls over while you were away. To study of course! To my Nation mates, wow what can I say? I couldn’t have done it without you. Well maybe a couple of you I could have done without but hey I’ll let you ride my coat tails for a while! Just kidding I love all you guys. My family for their never ending support while I was out killing! My wife who religiously brought my dinner to me so I wouldn’t have to leave the computer. And the kids, Who could forget?….Mowing the lawn, taking out the trash, walking the dogs, cleaning the gutters and washing daddies new truck. You did it all for my thirst for killing. You kids are the best!

I feel like I’m forgetting someone?? Oh yeah my boss who let me leave work today for a couple of minutes to kill someone! Oh S*** never mind. I am the Boss!

Well in closing I would just like to remind everyone that there is no “I” in TEAM! But there is a ME!!!!

I will not be posting all of those that have died because of my actions thus far because neither of them are what I consider "The Nation Wars 3 Stooges"

This post was meant to bring a little humor. Lighten up people! We're all friends here!!

i ryan. him and nate are awesome. only good thing about GRIM imo. awesome guys . congrats Ryan. plus your sig cant say "0 kills, but not from lack of trying" anymore