Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 367891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: PW and RAGE VS UB

Quote Originally Posted by kanman View Post
    Wow, I had hoped you came into the war because we killed you in the past or something like that. Coming in because it was a gangbang? UB had total net advantage on us and 7 or 8 states bigger than our biggest state. They were still killing actively, it wasn't like we were slowly picking out states one by one. It was a good war, could have went to either side.
    yea UB had net advantage but i believe xav said it well when he told me "you should know well that net doesnt matter cem blah blah blah"
    Dak at heart

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    Yea and PW and Grim vs Pain wasnt a GB
    we don`t really see you as a nation worth bothering with...soooo.....we did it nice and easy!

now goodbye!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    Yea and PW and Grim vs Pain wasnt a GB
    i don't know what that has to do with anything but ns should have came in then

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    yea UB had net advantage but i believe xav said it well when he told me "you should know well that net doesnt matter cem blah blah blah"
    It's just that NS coming in for that reason implies UB was gonna lose without them. I didn't think UB would be willing to admit that but idk.

It's just that NS coming in for that reason implies UB was gonna lose without them. I didn't think UB would be willing to admit that but idk.
    us losing .

We just wanted to net, so the faster you're death the better and this is a step in the good direction.

bye bye

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

NS was planning on stepping in when PaIn got Gb'd actually.. they came later than expected but are still welcomed

Quote Originally Posted by ::LD::GrimReapr View Post
    he had 9 mil jets and we didnt have many turns left after GAing 142 as well
    also i skipped about 6 pages of this thread but i did see this

Gaing was fine by me.. i calcd my state before i logged out

ARs to kill= around 150 <--- no SAs on me so wouldve easily dropped lower as well as helped out your restarts
    GAs to kill = around 200

So im glad you went the GA route

And i was enjoying a DQ blizzard when you killed my huge threat of a state
    Last edited by Cemetary; 04-17-2009 at 02:32.
    Dak at heart

That's fine, all i'm saying is that ns saying they came in because ub was gangbanged is bs. It was a pretty fair war. Them coming in because ub wants to net and not fight any longer or them coming in because we hit pain a long time ago are slightly better reasons.

NS was planning on stepping in when PaIn got Gb'd actually.. they came later than expected but are still welcomed

also i skipped about 6 pages of this thread but i did see this

Gaing was fine by me.. i calcd my state before i logged out

ARs to kill= around 150 <--- no SAs on me so wouldve easily dropped lower as well as helped out your restarts
    GAs to kill = around 200

So im glad you went the GA route

And i was enjoying a DQ blizzard when you killed my huge threat of a state
    we had a state with no jets

we?? eww ur in grim??

my respect for you falls kanny :/
    Dak at heart

That's fine, all i'm saying is that ns saying they came in because ub was gangbanged is bs. It was a pretty fair war. Them coming in because ub wants to net and not fight any longer or them coming in because we hit pain a long time ago are slightly better reasons.
    fair war? if the alliance didnt pick their FS's at such a bad time and if the majority of UB hadn't stonewalled this would have been a much different type of war and im sure you guys wouldnt have been complaining. besides, you guys dont deserve a fair war. if you try and spin this and say its because of me being in UB well then, the correct course of action would have been to ask UB to kick me (i actually left UB when you guys declared war in hope that you wont attack them anymore) and then kill me without killing innocent UB states just because someone (who you guys hate ) had anonymously joined their nation. are you saying that if i had joined RAGE with my restart you would have attacked them too? i highly doubt that heck, if UB was at least a nation that i had a large affiliation to (like Pain somewhat) then fine it would have been a tiny bit understandable...but i havent played in UB since 2003 (which i doubt any of you know either way) so attacking them under the pretense of me being there is pure BS and you guys will deserve everything you get.

@ Cem - kanman was #130 in PW.
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 04-17-2009 at 02:48.

Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me