Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: PW and RAGE VS UB

Quote Originally Posted by ::LD::GrimReapr View Post
    I can sum it up for you in my own opinion mind you this doesnt reflect what anyone else may think in GRIM.
    I dont care what anyone thinks anymore apparently no matter what we do or did we are made out to be the bad guys.
    I wanted a little retal on Cem and hoe for being the *****es they are by goin into vacation when being declared on then calling in 2 nations to help after we took out another of their allied nation that surely would have joined them had we not and they had also been asking for help to hit us.
    Now you have SKY jumping into the mix with us and I find it amusing but do and think what you want I am gonna.
    Didn't GRIM already kill pain this set? I'm assuming Pain restarts are in UB now... judging by the forum posts. (Like I said I haven't been active so bear with me, ) Why does all of UB have to die though, and get gangbanged? If it's just pain's restarts why not ask Gildor or whoever the leader is and try talking to him (I'm going off the assumption you didn't try contacting him first). UB always was a decent nation that I never saw them do any harm, dating back to the WoW days. I'm sad to see all the war mongering nations are going beserk these days. No wonder nobody plays this game anymore, myself included because it's just not worth the time and effort. It really isn't, (not calling out GRIM I'm stating nations in general).

Quote Originally Posted by ooga booga View Post
    Didn't GRIM already kill pain this set? I'm assuming Pain restarts are in UB now... judging by the forum posts. (Like I said I haven't been active so bear with me, ) Why does all of UB have to die though, and get gangbanged? If it's just pain's restarts why not ask Gildor or whoever the leader is and try talking to him (I'm going off the assumption you didn't try contacting him first). UB always was a decent nation that I never saw them do any harm, dating back to the WoW days. I'm sad to see all the war mongering nations are going beserk these days. No wonder nobody plays this game anymore, myself included because it's just not worth the time and effort. It really isn't, (not calling out GRIM I'm stating nations in general).
    THe Painstates joined up later, and where not the cause of GRIM declaration.

-------------
    I have to mention the following because some from GRIM states contacted me personally about it: I have no grudge or hard feelings towards the GRIM members, i'm only disappionted in the way the GRIM leadership handled the situation. This includes the running part.

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

Quote Originally Posted by DBozMen View Post
    When it goes south, you just give up.... If that's the way you act, i feel sorry for you

You people initiated this war, so have the guts to follow up on it. Instead of running away....

But could that could just be me thinking out loud.
    ehh...this is about Sky killing Xavs nation and then GRIM.
    I never cared about UB doing anything
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by DBozMen View Post
    THe Painstates joined up later, and where not the cause of GRIM declaration.

-------------
    I have to mention the following because some from GRIM states contacted me personally about it: I have no grudge or hard feelings towards the GRIM members, i'm only disappionted in the way the GRIM leadership handled the situation. This includes the running part.
    Who is running I didnt run anywhere.
    If your dissappointed in that and dont feel that using vacation to get out of war is dissapointing then you have more issues than I thought.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

If your not calling out GRIM then why even say GRIM cause thats making it sound like you are?

thank you, finally a comment that makes sense.
    [BLF],[1222],[KoR],[UB],[FED],[E],[Bang],[DaK],[DAB],[xPJx],[USA],[YP]

We never did any harm in the first of our 6 sets and seemed to end up warring or being suicided on so what makes you so much better you dont get the benifit to have to deal with *******s. Before you say anything yes we did ***** about it and it never seemed to help an nobody cared so we decided to stop turning the cheek to get hit and decided to start hitting back. Unfortunantly this set you guys got targeted mostly because of Anton.

We never did any harm in the first of our 6 sets and seemed to end up warring or being suicided on so what makes you so much better you dont get the benifit to have to deal with *******s. Before you say anything yes we did ***** about it and it never seemed to help an nobody cared so we decided to stop turning the cheek to get hit and decided to start hitting back. Unfortunantly this set you guys got targeted mostly because of Anton.
    see this is why youre such an incompetent leader. UB has a state join it (and no it wasnt a case of UB going : anton hide with us) and you decide to kill UB because you dont like that state? you could have atleast asked Gildor if he knew i was in UB and if he approved or w/e. no you thought this would be a good opportunity for GRIM to finally win a war/do good in one. WRONG. THIS is one of the reasons why GRIM keeps getting owned. you have some awesome guys in GRIM like nate and ryan but you are a **** leader Dave. i dont care if you wanted to "sort some beef" out with me or w/e. you did NOT have to get UB involved. i would have voluntarily left UB if it meant getting them out of trouble, but no, for some unknown reason you decided to hit all of UB (even though only 1 player in UB plays with me each set and that player joined v.v. late on after me and the other one played with me last time 5-6 months ago so UB wasnt even linked to me). and heck, not on your own, but with 2 other ****ing nations. now suffer the ****ing consequences for it. you can **** with me all you want but dont do it to innocent nations.
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 04-17-2009 at 18:30.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    Zaxz says:
    *You have killed Dakouten(#85)

37 Dakouten(#85) [PW] 6.421 $13.306.812 624pts *

Dakouten
    Last Activity: Today 09:00

wow, continuasly online for 12 hours straight and he still managed to die whilst being online
    : i fell asleep. Anyway, congrats to you guys!

LOVE people and use things- Not Love things and use people.

If your not calling out GRIM then why even say GRIM cause thats making it sound like you are?
    Because GRIM is one of the three nations that declared on UB and I'm just trying to figure out why. I haven't been active so I don't want to accuse you of something when I don't know the facts or both sides of the story. That's why I'm not calling you out. However, I was curious as to why all three nations declared on UB (a known peaceful netting nation that in all it's sets rarely ever gets involved in any conflicts). Like I said if it was because of pain restarts... i was just wondering the reason why the rest of UB has to die for that... and as to why it takes 3 nations to take out restarts...

GRIM I know about your past... your beginning was an unpleasant one and I always felt remorse for you. Taking the offensive at times is not always a bad or wrong thing. But right now the reasons I see just seem jumbled to me. Maybe because I just got back from the bar and I'm messed up. I know LD Grim and Rass are good guys. I also know Gildor and UB are peaceful guys. That's why I was just puzzled I guess. I don't even know the leader of Rage... and PW... well I see Ali posting on these boards and that right there tells me they have an idiot deadbeat moron leading them so yeah...