Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast

Thread: PW and RAGE VS UB

Quote Originally Posted by prestochango View Post
    Now word is that it doesn't matter either way, so stay in and duke it out
    well Gildor told me to **** off (not literally obviously) and now im stuck in another nation. i would have gladly helped out. say thanks to your leader . ill return later this evening when i can leave this nation.

anyway, the reason i think this is happening is because Kanman wants his brother (#113 - Pow) to win set.
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 04-15-2009 at 03:04.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

anton maybe delete your state and we'll go away like your period does every month

Quote Originally Posted by runbch View Post
    anton maybe delete your state and we'll go away like your period does every month
    well i left UB so you guys dont have a reason to attack them? ps runbch, dont worry, you might attack UB under the pretense of killing me, but you wont win the set, ill make sure of that ps i see your *** is still sore from when i raped you at netting when you were in NS and i was in High

Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

I don't think they really need a reason to hit us, we have a crap load of guys in the top 20.
    That's reason enough.
    Feil
    Currently in vT
    You have killed Land of the Sodomite ****ed
    You have killed Rick Hardslab
    Military Production: 495.907 Infantry
    Your State has conducted a round of drafts and you have gained an extra 495.907 Infantry

as kanman said to me on msn, they "just want to have fun".

you guys would make me ****in stay up the night before 3 tests in one day, in ****ing college too, none of this highschool bull****

looks like its gonna be a good war...good luck everybody

Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn33 View Post
    I don't think they really need a reason to hit us, we have a crap load of guys in the top 20.
    That's reason enough.
    I have to agree, only they picked a stupid striketime.

*edit*

Allthough, letting Anton in wasn't a smart idea. But things like that happen, so let's make the best of it.

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

Dboz, they attacked UB so that #113 (Kanmans brother whos in PW) can win set. this has nothing to do with me. ive spoken to several PW + Rage members and confirmed this. they should have just said "were attacking to help #113 win". but when you say its because of me and attack an innocent nation over it when you could have just asked them to kick me, well then youll have to bear the brunt of my wrath

Keep telling yourself that anton, not everyone is as obsessed with top spot as you are.