Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: PW and RAGE VS UB

okay, fair enough, atleast now we know that GRIM is a nation that randomly goes round gang banging innocent netting nations for no good reason
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 04-20-2009 at 06:43.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    okay, fair enough, atleast now we know that GRIM is a nation that randomly goes round gang banging innocent netting nations for no good reason
    you can`t keep a nation running for 2 straight sets...i`m just saying
    and don`t give the crap about all your nations being the same just changing names. you have 3-4 people rejoin, the other leave and never come back. you`re a ****ty leader
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

So what makes it any different when we were being warred on for no reason. I dont recall anyone posting on how bad or how much of a bad nation they were for warring us when all we were doing is trying to net. Here is a new one for you whats good for the goose is good for the gander.If it can be done to us without any reprecussions or anyone *****ing about it then why is being done to GRIM is it because we were trying to be nice and it didnt work so we turned a little bit to the dark side or what? I feel the hypocrisy just rolling around here.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

Cuz Anton`s a hypocrit? No!!!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

Quote Originally Posted by ::LD::GrimReapr View Post
    So what makes it any different when we were being warred on for no reason. I dont recall anyone posting on how bad or how much of a bad nation they were for warring us when all we were doing is trying to net. Here is a new one for you whats good for the goose is good for the gander.If it can be done to us without any reprecussions or anyone *****ing about it then why is being done to GRIM is it because we were trying to be nice and it didnt work so we turned a little bit to the dark side or what? I feel the hypocrisy just rolling around here.
    why you *****ing at me. i wasnt part of UBH or any other random nations that warred you. infact i was involved in helping you guys get tag jumpers to help you kill people when you were desperately short on turns, providing you with info relating to wars against you and helping you guys stonewall.

p.s. maybe people found it hard to sympathize with you guys because you have idiots like Max in your nation all the time

anyway,

the last of RAGE and PW (who haven't run away to hide in other nations - dw youll be taken care of soon enough) are all dead. there are some restarts who havent even used their turns yet that are being kept an eye on.

when do you guys plan on declaring peace/surrendering? or are you going to try and pretend to do the whole: "OMG WERE DOING NOBLE FIGHT TO TEH END" thing ?
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 04-20-2009 at 13:45.

Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

we don`t surrender we restart
    CW, TWC/PX, E

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    we don`t surrender we restart
    then why delete in first place

OWNED

funny how all of this started coz Grim planed to War WLF and U guys pissed off Anton

why you *****ing at me. i wasnt part of UBH or any other random nations that warred you. infact i was involved in helping you guys get tag jumpers to help you kill people when you were desperately short on turns, providing you with info relating to wars against you and helping you guys stonewall.

p.s. maybe people found it hard to sympathize with you guys because you have idiots like Max in your nation all the time

anyway,

the last of RAGE and PW (who haven't run away to hide in other nations - dw youll be taken care of soon enough) are all dead. there are some restarts who havent even used their turns yet that are being kept an eye on.

when do you guys plan on declaring peace/surrendering? or are you going to try and pretend to do the whole: "OMG WERE DOING NOBLE FIGHT TO TEH END" thing ?
    First off I dont think Max is any more of an idiot that anyone else in the forums including myself. You can watch my restart all you want it will sit there keeping the nation open I wont be coming out of protection I am using my state to see whats goin on and thats it. No your right your holiness wasnt part of UBH your holiness was involved in SMILE i believe or whatever name you were using at the time to extract revenge on top grim states on a mistake made by a second set player after a retal was offered and you declined and wouldnt even negotiate it you just wanted someone dead so again your holiness isnt any better than me for declarations on someone as I said before you can go fluff yourself.

P.S. We here in GRIM love MAX LOGAN he is the latvian PRIDE of GRIM.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!