Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: PW and RAGE VS UB

Wow! This is really sad to watch. I like all you guys. But all this crying really does kill the game. First off war is never fair, second you guys will never agree, and third this bickering back and forth make all of you look childish. Gentleman... its just a game! But really aside from the fact that you guys will continue to disagree even after this post (because i'm just a noob what the hell do I know) imagine if the 2 of you just stayed off the forums for entire set how much that would *fluff* with one another. But since that will never happen I will fly solo next set and continue to stay off of the forums. _________________________________________________ Blitzkreig, Mexican Thunder,Purple Jesus GRIM, NS, SOS
    Last edited by diablonate18; 04-21-2009 at 17:56.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    see this is why youre such an incompetent leader. UB has a state join it (and no it wasnt a case of UB going : anton hide with us) and you decide to kill UB because you dont like that state? you could have atleast asked Gildor if he knew i was in UB and if he approved or w/e. no you thought this would be a good opportunity for GRIM to finally win a war/do good in one. WRONG. THIS is one of the reasons why GRIM keeps getting owned. you have some awesome guys in GRIM like nate and ryan but you are a **** leader Dave. i dont care if you wanted to "sort some beef" out with me or w/e. you did NOT have to get UB involved. i would have voluntarily left UB if it meant getting them out of trouble, but no, for some unknown reason you decided to hit all of UB (even though only 1 player in UB plays with me each set and that player joined v.v. late on after me and the other one played with me last time 5-6 months ago so UB wasnt even linked to me). and heck, not on your own, but with 2 other ****ing nations. now suffer the ****ing consequences for it. you can **** with me all you want but dont do it to innocent nations.

1. You and I both know RAGE had no intention of ever warring UB so it was 2 other nations it was 1 I mean look at the GE of RAGE during the war how many attacks did they perform and how many kills do they have especially rings true since it looks like 1/2 if not more of RAGE are in UB now.

2. Are you honestly gonna sit there and tell me and then want me to believe nobody in UB knew who you were because I being the betting man that I am would bet the leadership and a few others knew who you were I mean seriously someone joins my nation unknown to me and their name is pink I know where to look to see who it is and low and behold look at that your forum name shows up with that state number as being a Terrorist/Suicider.

3. GRIM keeps getting owned because we dont have 3/4 of the NW community as allies because I wont kiss anyones *** and I dont have the ties Your holiness has or Cem and Hoe so there is your answer to that.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

RAGE had no intention of warring? wait sorry i was under the impression that having stocked turns, all upgrades , heavy on jets and declaring war did equal to having warring intetions. i also believe that having their top state AA UB states and then grab them straight after AAs first (#113 - runbch) so as to get most land (hoping to stay top1 after killing all of UB) even though having a like 7k land state do the grabs would have been much smarter indicates that they did have intentions of warring. Heck dont you remember one of the RAGE states GAing a UB state enough so that GRIM could finally get another precious kill? and im pretty sure the RAGE leader who had full turns and literally 100% jets also had intentions of warring...and speaking to RAGE leadership also indicated they had intentions of warring. so stop this BS. they declared, they were prepared, they were there for you to coordinate but you didnt do it. your guys fault. 1/2 of RAGE? only 1 guy from RAGE joined. the others were killed.

yes i will tell you that honestly because for a long time my name wasn't pink.

except LoR *** that is kiss it, suck it, lick it ,rim it baby

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

RAGE had no intention of warring? wait sorry i was under the impression that having stocked turns, all upgrades , heavy on jets and declaring war did equal to having warring intetions. i also believe that having their top state AA UB states and then grab them straight after AAs first (#113 - runbch) so as to get most land (hoping to stay top1 after killing all of UB) even though having a like 7k land state do the grabs would have been much smarter indicates that they did have intentions of warring. Heck dont you remember one of the RAGE states GAing a UB state enough so that GRIM could finally get another precious kill? and im pretty sure the RAGE leader who had full turns and literally 100% jets also had intentions of warring...and speaking to RAGE leadership also indicated they had intentions of warring. so stop this BS. they declared, they were prepared, they were there for you to coordinate but you didnt do it. your guys fault. 1/2 of RAGE? only 1 guy from RAGE joined. the others were killed.

Unfortunantly I am not as dumb as you think and if my 5 man nation can kill off 3 people in UB then sure as hell rage could get 1 on their own RAGE had no intention of doing anything more than the token attack on UB.

this guy just doesn`t get...

WE NEVER WANTED TO CONTACT RAGE. WE NEVER WANTED TO WAR TOGETHER. WE NEVER CARED IF THEY WARRED OR NOT. IT WAS PW AND GRIM.

and now again so you finally get it:

WE NEVER WANTED TO CONTACT RAGE. WE NEVER WANTED TO WAR TOGETHER. WE NEVER CARED IF THEY WARRED OR NOT. IT WAS PW AND GRIM.
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

aaw isnt that cute? if that was the case im sure you guys were all over RAGE leadership telling them to stop preps? guess you should have asked RAGE to never declare war in the first place and not have any of their help at all. and really? seems like other people from your little alliance contribute your downfall purely on RAGE not turning up so seems like they were part of the plan

but they did declare, they were part of the war, oh well.

anyway, you guys got owned again and i can see you whining and crying to end of set like you (well, namely Max and Dave and Rass if he gets online - everyone else is cool) always do so w/e.

@ LG - well no ****s you managed to kill 3 states . a restart, a 6mill NW inactive with 100 infantry and someone who you failed so much on that we were all sitting there laughing so much in UB war chat.
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 04-22-2009 at 06:29.

Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

aaw isnt that cute? if that was the case im sure you guys were all over RAGE leadership telling them to stop preps? guess you should have asked RAGE to never declare war in the first place and not have any of their help at all. and really? seems like other people from your little alliance contribute your downfall purely on RAGE not turning up so seems like they were part of the plan

but they did declare, they were part of the war, oh well.

anyway, you guys got owned again and i can see you whining and crying to end of set like you (well, namely Max and Dave and Rass if he gets online - everyone else is cool) always do so w/e.

@ LG - well no ****s you managed to kill 3 states . a restart, a 6mill NW inactive with 100 infantry and someone who you failed so much on that we were all sitting there laughing so much in UB war chat.
    Im so sorry we are not all as godly as you your holiness we all havent been playing for 5 years or more You might not of whined on the forums but your actions of suiciding a friend ar far more of a ***** move then us getting owned in war.

Arguments still on?

Anyways, Who wants a sig?

LOVE people and use things- Not Love things and use people.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakouten View Post
    Arguments still on?

highly recommended

Quote Originally Posted by Dakouten View Post
    Arguments still on?

If you`ll make one like Antons...

Besides, I think you ripped him, cuz your`s looks a lot better
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE