Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast

Thread: PW and RAGE VS UB

really? then why have both Ali + Raul confirmed it?

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

so you won't bother them anymore

Raul was the one bothering me asking me why im calling all the UB players i have numbers for so that your strike turns out **** (like it has so far) and i said its cos they used me as excuse. anyway, it doesnt matter, runbch wont win. ever

Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by MarineRecon View Post
    looks like its gonna be a good war...good luck everybody

good war my ***. a bunch of *******s who love to war vs a peaceful netting nation that only wanted to have a really strong finish for once.

thanks for ruining this game for me again *******s
    [BLF],[1222],[KoR],[UB],[FED],[E],[Bang],[DaK],[DAB],[xPJx],[USA],[YP]

it will be a good war if u guys can keep stayin strong and fight back and not give up...once u guys give up and stop tryin then itll be over b4 u noe it

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    really? then why have both Ali + Raul confirmed it?
    Swear to god anton .... I SAID maybe RAUL SAID THAT and that maybe his reasoning, BUT OURS IS FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kanny doesn't lead PW, and i dont' think kanny cares much if his bro ranks one or not.... AND if kanny's bro knows what war he got into he knows very well that he has low prob. of ranking one.... VERY LOW....

**** 4 am and making me post on forums.....
    Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!

me? UB isnt even my nation and they didnt even know i was there. if thats your reason youre basically admitting that you guys are giant ******bags.
    anyway, you guys are 2nd place, so by wiping you out UB will still finish strong. you saying if i joined RAGE you would have attacked them too?

accepting anton into your nation seems like a legitimate reason to be warred to me.

sorry UB, but i'm cheering for antons blood, if we had won our war earlier i would have looked at killing him myself. as it is he got LuLu into UB with his restart.

and anton, your very easy to find, just look for the pink name thats got a high enough number to be a restart
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

yeh, but as it is, PW, RAGE and xELDx will all only have restarts at the end of the set so its all good when i joined UB i wasnt pink so apart from being giant *******s what was PWs reason for simply not asking UB to kick me?
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 04-15-2009 at 05:31.

Quote Originally Posted by BeeNo View Post
    and anton, your very easy to find, just look for the pink name thats got a high enough number to be a restart
    Much easier to take a peek at the terrorist list

Divine Intervention Pink Floyd of Pink Floyd(#*) $9.835.931 17.438