Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121316 ... LastLast

Thread: PW and RAGE VS UB

Good luck, Max Logan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Missionary Guest

and just think, if anton wasnt a ****** this wouldnt have happened.

btw why is douch.e blanked? thats like blanked out the word towel or flannel. :S

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    pain+vt+af+pride vs GRIM
    You guys started that..... Whats your point...

Question for Ali... After this set are u gonna run in the shadows and hide again?

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    Question for Ali... After this set are u gonna run in the shadows and hide again?
    obviously durrrrhh

You have killed PedroBear(#84)

You destroyed a total of 19 land.
    You lost 810 Jets.
    Your Nation lost 405 Jets.
    Your enemy lost 40.901 Jets.

thats for not giving me those 10mill credits you promised me Kenneth

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Kamran View Post
    sad i left the nation, dont mind killing few yous.

The only thing i wanna say is dont give, You guys have great players this set. use them to fight back.

Blame Anton

what's the point? if you try someone jsut ****s you over anyway. waste of my time
    [BLF],[1222],[KoR],[UB],[FED],[E],[Bang],[DaK],[DAB],[xPJx],[USA],[YP]

Quote Originally Posted by DBozMen View Post
    If those are the true colors of GRIM (unable to give a straight answer). Then it went down the drain pretty fast since Rass left the leadership.

Anyway, UB was netting peacefully and no1 had any reason to war UB or their leadership. So i can only conclude that this pileup of nations is nothing more than just a come together of incompetent leaderships pointing at RAGE/PW/GRIM.
    I started declarations and I dont give a poop what you think. I dont care what most people think especially ones who thought using vacation to hide from war was ok this is my first and last response on the subject and I leave you with this I dont care.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

Quote Originally Posted by ::LD::GrimReapr View Post
    I dont care what most people think especially ones who thought using vacation to hide from war was ok this is my first and last response on the subject and I leave you with this I dont care.
    I never used vacation mode, so where the hell are you talking about? Maybe you don't know my state name because mine is always sooo hard to find ....... Maybe if you looked further then that the enormous pimple on the inside of your ***.
    Last edited by DBozMen; 04-15-2009 at 17:05.

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

So within 20 hours of the declaration from PW and RAGE, they managed to kill 4 whole states.

Meanwhile without any war preparation UB allready killed 4 guys from RAGE and PW.

Now i might see the point why they asked the help of GRIM, sinec they can't handle a group of simple netters.

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

no, they only managed to kill 3. we killed 4.
    buy hey, dw, GRIM just killed a state with 150 turns and 0 lvl6 jets. LOL.
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 04-15-2009 at 17:21.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me