Page 1 of 11 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: SKY v. AIUR

Default SKY v. AIUR

Apparently no one cares about this war

I'm not pissed, but just for the record:

#182 is not a PW restart. He is a RL friend who made a state so we could run with tech and NA benefits (you can only do this with 4 members). AIUR consisted only of myself, 2 RL friends, and Minimus who also kindly made a state so we could have a total of 4 members.

And we had no plans to war you at all. We were in the process of converting to indy because playing casher sucked this set. You could have at least contacted me ingame before killing us.

Good luck to you for the rest of the set.

Executor of Aeon of Strife (#82)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

No Max, this doesn't mean I'll stop sending harrassing ingame messages to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

I`m not logging in so it doesn`t really bother me!

Sky can have my kick *** dangerous state along with your nation! They`re joining the Pain/Anton union........wait dolly is in Sky, so they prob always were in the union. My bad!

Anyway Xav, looks I`m nation less, so if you have plans....
    CW, TWC/PX, E

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    I`m not logging in so it doesn`t really bother me!

Sky can have my kick *** dangerous state along with your nation! They`re joining the Pain/Anton union........wait dolly is in Sky, so they prob always were in the union. My bad!

Anyway Xav, looks I`m nation less, so if you have plans....
    can i remind you, that anton was the one who ruined my set? suiciding me? never heard huh?

and going to war with grim had nothing to do with anton. we found it very unfair how 2 warring nation attacked one peaceful netting nation. and then suddenly grim declared..enough is enough!and weren't u guys the ones who always whined that u were peaceful and not warring?

our reason are our own

but it must`ve taken you great effort to kill Xavs nation! You real GOOD! Reminds of the huge war on US!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    our reason are our own

but it must`ve taken you great effort to kill Xavs nation! You real GOOD! Reminds of the huge war on US!
    and landdropping one totally innocent stocker (me) few sets ago was totally ok..

Quote Originally Posted by disturbia View Post
    and landdropping one totally innocent stocker (me) few sets ago was totally ok..
    its okay, they suffered the consequences

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by disturbia View Post
    Talk about holding grudges! That was weak!

Quote Originally Posted by DevilDog View Post
    Talk about holding grudges! That was weak!
    no, i was replying to max with that. it had also nothing to do with this war, we thought there is connection between pw and aiur, not grim and aiur.