Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: woman attempting to park a car

Spetznaz_GRU Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Warl0rd View Post
    thats relative straight compared to your druken friends.

By the point of view of a steady cam that caught you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsRuNtqylFA
    That's my dad. That son of a *****. He said he was going to by a bottle of vodka 10 years ago and never returned. Now I can see why.

Acetriad Guest

Actually, you don't have to parallel park to pass the driving test, if you have taken drivers ed, its just a written test... at least it was that way a decade or so ago...

I've never been great at parallel parking, but this chick just made me look like my car has four steerable wheels .

Warl0rd Guest

not in my country, here it includes that parking. and if you touch the sidewalk your out.

Crimson Shadow Guest

I took the driving test about 2 and a half years ago....They made me parallel park, park at an angle, and park normally.

Spetznaz_GRU Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Warl0rd View Post
    not in my country, here it includes that parking. and if you touch the sidewalk your out.
    Same here

Missionary Guest

isnt it somewere in spain all you need to do is drive in a straight line for like 400 yards or something .

in england we goota do either parallel park, 3 point turn, left turn reverse or bay parking. during the test the instructor will give you any 2 of the above.

Spetznaz_GRU Guest

Still can't figure out why you idiots have to drive on the opposite way.

Warl0rd Guest

hehe seconded

For my drivers test we had to parallel park and do the K-turn (aka the 3 point turn) despite the fact I had taken drivers ed prior to my test. So no simple written test out of it, at least not for the U.S. And Spetz are you referring to England driving on the opposite side? , I'm not sure about European countries that much, I know England drives on the left and we drive on the right, haha.

Oh and that video was hilarious. She really sucked at parking.

Spetznaz_GRU Guest

Yeah, GB, Japan, India, Australia, S-Africe and some other countries I can't come up with, drive on the left side. Why in the name of God do they have to be so special? The rest of Europe drives on the right side. It's not called right side for nothing.