Thread: Training Nation

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Training Nation

Okay so i didn't know if i should put this in national recruitment or not, cause it pertains to more of a discussion, but it can be moved by a mod if nessicary

I am going to run a nation next set that will be geared towards training/recruiting new players

I don't nessicarily know how much time i will have to teach, but i will be able to be on daily at the worst

I need at least 2-3 more current players to help out w/ this

If you feel you'd be good at teaching please let me know ( i believe we have discussed this in the community, and that this would be a semi-decent idea to set up, we can work out the "attacking" and what not later)

So far i have myself and Pron in the nation if we are allowed to run this nation ( i guess if someone else really wants to run the training nation then they can)

Warlord did mention something about either leading or teaching so he has first dibs

i have the gist of the game, however, i dont have the patience for teacher
    There is no greater sin than apathy

Missionary Guest

no offence guy but last time i tried to help with training people in the same nation as you it really went to crap .

but if you have anyone that needs training then i can always help, wether im in the same nation or not. just message me on here or ingame and ill do everything i can.

IBR in
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

Acetriad Guest

I actually managed to mis-manage my account into 11th place last set (last time I looked anyway... It probably dropped a spot or two). However, that doesn't mean that I really know whats going on. And unfortunatly, I don't think I've got time for teaching at the moment

We do need learners Ace
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.