Page 1 of 9 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: hey ******bag

Default hey ******bag

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    atleast at the end of the set their enemies are defeated. xELDx has been owned 2 sets in a row now
    no you guys didnt do well last set to recover. you were getting owned and then we decided to take pitty on you then you attacked again, got owned, took pitty on you, attacked again, got owned took pitty on you and finally managed to kill some ppl on last few days.
    shut your mouth unless you want to get warred. i don't care about winning or losing, but i can guarantee you we can sure **** your set up.

we got warred by 3 nations and fought back twice and in the end got some good kills. and last set we had a fun evenly matched war with sky.

xELDx is planning on netting next set, but if you want to keep talking **** about our nation and talking BS to our members we can change our plans easily enough. so stfu and go hide in a hole cause i don't want to hear from your little suiciding *** for the rest of the set.
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

LOL. dude youre obsessed with me. this is the 3rd thread you make. which is a bit weird considering:

1) you could have replied to me in the thread where i made those posts
    2) you could have PMed me
    3) you could have MSNed me.

now lets get some things clear:

1) i am not afraid of you.
    2) you were warred initially by 1 nation. comprised of the 5 members of pride and 2 members of NS (the rest were inactive). now we pwnd your *** and would have continued pwning your *** all set long...fortunatly vT also had plans to pwn you so they just made everything end faster (and allowed us to move on to our next order of business)
    3) dont try and make yourself out to be the victim. the reason you were warred was because you made plans to war the 2 nations yourself. in the end you ended up fighting a total number of less people than if you had FSed yourself.
    4) im not afraid of you or your little threats.
    5) im taking a break this set because i have exams at the end of may but if you keep talking BS and attention seeking like a little ***** ill make you regret it.
    6) ill do w/e the hell i want and if that includes making you PMS then ill sure as hell do it.
    7) buy a hoover and clean all the sand out of your vagina.

oh and if you keep this up, once my exams are over, ill give we can gladly give you another rematch

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

bring it

Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

5) im taking a break this set because i have exams at the end of may but if you keep talking BS and attention seeking like a little ***** ill make you regret it.
    Don`t be running already! I hoped for some fun set!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

couple things to add:

1. it was a recruitment thread so i didn't feel like spamming it with nonsense.
    2. xeldx had its inactives that set as well, so the fact that ns inactives didn't come over isn't saying a hell of alot, you FS'd with almost double our members (NS Pride vT). then you rattle on about how you owned us so hard

if you weren't planning on striking a nerve with that **** talking then your just stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by BeeNo View Post
    couple things to add:

1. it was a recruitment thread so i didn't feel like spamming it with nonsense.
    2. xeldx had its inactives that set as well, so the fact that ns inactives didn't come over isn't saying a hell of alot, you FS'd with almost double our members (NS Pride vT). then you rattle on about how you owned us so hard

if you weren't planning on striking a nerve with that **** talking then your just stupid.
    erm NS Pride and VT?
    Pride - 5 members.
    NS had 2 members join (Andy and Nathan)

then vT attacked on their own accord (5 members). they didnt participate in FS nor did they figure in any of our plans. Vice didnt even know i was leading Pride. FS was 7 members attacking your 12 members.

so thats 12 members. now xELDx had 11-12 people. where are the double members? or were 6 of your members inactive ?

aaw BeeNo i suggest you toughen or get some cosmetic surgery cause all your nerves are exposed and hurting or are you gonna make a thread every time your sad *hugs*

@ Max - running? from what? have some fun? your fun is limited to dieing each set besides, as much as wed like to give you the fun of practicing making restarts i have exams on the 29th, 2nd and 9th
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 04-29-2009 at 16:14.

@ Max - running? from what? have some fun? your fun is limited to dieing each set besides, as much as wed like to give you the fun of practicing making restarts i have exams on the 29th, 2nd and 9th
    I was actually hoping that for once you`d do something on your own rather then having twice the number going around 'owning' everyone. I guess if **** stinks you can`t make it smell
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

erm actually by "we" i meant me and my nation members (since you have made it clear that i shouldnt say "i" as often)..unless of course you want me to fight a 1 state battle against you guys? guess it would be more of a fair fight considering your guys abilities

jks. but seriously you have a problem with whatever i say

Can we setup a tourney with just the two so they can duke it out??