Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mod Position Available

Well i know i'm a leader in RL and i was one of the leaders in LoR. so i think i fit the bill.

January 2009 - Satan666(#44) was awarded the Medal of Destruction for making 819 attacks

BB Guest

ok ya'll seem to be having fun spamming this up.. did you read the message how to apply. you don't do what it says your not considered

Crimson Shadow Guest

I saw it and figured they did...I was just showing my support on who I thought would be a good candidate for the position.

nothing against Brett, but why is his comment not being deleted. I was not spamming, honestly, i was giving a candidate choice. i did not im you about it because he needs to not me. just thought it was a good idea and maybe you could approach him since he may not advance his own name because he didnt think he would stand a chance.
    There is no greater sin than apathy

BB Guest

you are not considered a candidate when you have not applied so stop spamming this up Ranger

If you are going to be a Nazi dictactor about this why don't you just close the thread so people will stop spamming since it's apparent if you mention someone you think is a good candidate it's considered "spamming". Just putting my 2 cents in before you delete this comment too...

pcgluva Guest

what she is saying is he hasnt messaged her so he hasnt officially applied! so read the instructions and then apply

BB Guest

exactly ooga and min and ranger have basically made it there little game to spam things up and irritate people..

But here you go as you suggest thread closed. Still accepting applications follow the instructions