Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Medals

Default Medals

In the portal section there is a new tab called Medals. Each set a user and a nation who have achieved greatness in certain areas will receive a medal and there state name and # listed.

The User part is up. I do not have the nations part done yet, but it will be soon. The medals go back to the Jan 2009 set.

There are 5 medals a user can earn.

- Medal of Superiority- Highest Networth
    -Medal of Development- Most Land
    -Medal of Destruction- Most attacks
    -Medal of Courage- Most Defends
    -Medal of Devastation- Most Kills

As mentioned earlier, we will no longer be voting in members and nations into the Hall of Fame. You will now have to earn your way by getting all 5 medals.

When a member is inducted into the HOF they will receive the highest award in Nation-Wars. It is the NW Medal of Honor. Only HOF members and nations can receive this.

The pics of the medals need a little cleaning up. And i will do that as soon as i have some spare time to work with them. But for now they will do.

Members/Nations that have already been inducted into the HOF will fall under the grandfather clause. Which means they stay where they are without having to achieve the above.

There are still a few nations/members that will be inducted from the past. Some of these have already been approved, just not added. They will come soon. And they also will fall under the grandfather clause.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Does this mean Will and I have been sacked?

**** this economy.

No you 2 still have jobs..

(for now)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    (for now)
    <==Will <==LP
    (Posting resumes on Monster.com)

.. Don't worry, if you guys lose your jobs i will make sure you get a nice Severance package that will keep you a float for a good amount of time. I'm not a mean employer..

Great! A government buyout complete with huge bonuses,

How do nations get into the HOF? Do they have to have all the medals awarded to members in their nation, but not neccesarily all by the same person?

will there be an option to see what medals we have won over time? or do we have to select individual sets..

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by nosejam View Post
    How do nations get into the HOF? Do they have to have all the medals awarded to members in their nation, but not neccesarily all by the same person?
    When the nation part of it is done, i'll fill you all in.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    will there be an option to see what medals we have won over time? or do we have to select individual sets..
    I would like to make it so each person can click to see there own medals. The way i did it now was the easiest with the shortest amount of time. When i do have time i will do it the other way.

Crimson Shadow Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    -Medal of Destruction- Most attacks
    -Medal of Courage- Most Defends
    -Medal of Devastation- Most Kills
    Do these count dead states as well?
    Or do you have to be alive to receive one of those medals