Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Medals

Crimson Shadow Guest

Also....the numbers don't add up with those in Top 10 States.

March 2009
    Medals --- The BillioNaire(#72) was awarded the Medal of Courage for receiving 355 attacks
    Top 10 --- The BillioNaire, NuBs(#72) 474 March, 2009

<!---------------
    Off-topic:
    Sneaky ... double posting, but it's on two different pages, so you hope no one notices.
    ---------------->

On-topic: one big question for the nation thingy (yes, I know you haven't implemented it yet, but w/e)
    Are the kills, attacks etc. counted per member or not??
    i.e. Nation [XXX] gets 5 kills, with 40 members. So that is 1/8 kill per member, but 5 kills for the nation.
    What's it gonna be? 5 or 1/8 ?
    Turns out real life ends when you hit the log in button.

Crimson Shadow Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bram Gotink View Post
    <!---------------
    Off-topic:
    Sneaky ... double posting, but it's on two different pages, so you hope no one notices.
    ---------------->
    I don't care about post count....so I wasn't doing it to boost it. I simply made a post about the medals and then was reporting a bug 15 minutes later. Please forgive me for not combining my 2 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Shadow View Post
    I don't care about post count....so I wasn't doing it to boost it. I simply made a post about the medals and then was reporting a bug 15 minutes later. Please forgive me for not combining my 2 posts
    Turns out real life ends when you hit the log in button.

I see where i messed up on the defends. it should be all fixed now. If you find anything else just let me know..

thanks

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    I see where i messed up on the defends. it should be all fixed now. If you find anything else just let me know..

thanks
    I found a quid down the back of my sofa

sulka(#179) was awarded the Medal of Devastation for killing 7 other states.

sulka, sirka(#179) 7 April, 2009
    Harbinger of Death, Vaim(#50) 7 April, 2009

want!

Can we get medals for being around for such a long time? Like ive been playing this game since '03, now i know I havent been constantly playing but i have popped in and out since '03...
    WoW: [FW]
    Never piss off a farmer.

NW: [USA][FW][LoR]x2
    Red turns are a l3itch!

'03-'08 Off and on (more off then on!)

let me ask a quicky. i have been nominatined for hof. does this mean i will never make it if i dont get the medals?

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    let me ask a quicky. i have been nominatined for hof. does this mean i will never make it if i dont get the medals?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    In the portal section there is a new tab called Medals. Each set a user and a nation who have achieved greatness in certain areas will receive a medal and there state name and # listed.

The User part is up. I do not have the nations part done yet, but it will be soon. The medals go back to the Jan 2009 set.

There are 5 medals a user can earn.

- Medal of Superiority- Highest Networth
    -Medal of Development- Most Land
    -Medal of Destruction- Most attacks
    -Medal of Courage- Most Defends
    -Medal of Devastation- Most Kills

As mentioned earlier, we will no longer be voting in members and nations into the Hall of Fame. You will now have to earn your way by getting all 5 medals.

When a member is inducted into the HOF they will receive the highest award in Nation-Wars. It is the NW Medal of Honor. Only HOF members and nations can receive this.

The pics of the medals need a little cleaning up. And i will do that as soon as i have some spare time to work with them. But for now they will do.

Members/Nations that have already been inducted into the HOF will fall under the grandfather clause. Which means they stay where they are without having to achieve the above.

There are still a few nations/members that will be inducted from the past. Some of these have already been approved, just not added. They will come soon. And they also will fall under the grandfather clause.
    :-)

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"