Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: $100.00 CASH!

Default $100.00 CASH!

The title does not lie.... I have decided to start a Referral bonus like no other. Instead of Premiums and Credits, Nation-Wars will pay you CASH! In fact, $100.00 in CASH! So now not only will you be building your nations stronger and getting more members in the game to help the land grabs, you will also be putting a little cash in your pocket for a little work. Big pay for a little job!

Here is how the deal works:

There are 2 parts to this deal....

1st- a member must recruit at least 20 members to the game. And have the new member list them as a referral.

2nd, once the 1st goal is reached, then at least 10 of them need to remain active for 2 sets.

basically you need to get 20 members before you can qualify, then have 10 stay active for 2 sets. The first member who does this will win. In the case of a tie, the money will be split. In order for a tie, both members would have to have 20 members at the same time. if one member gets 20 on monday, and then the other on tuesday then the monday guy would win cause he got his 20 first. that is assuming 10 of each stayed active.

disclaimers:

- a member must have a paypal account as that is how the money will be transferred. A personal check will NOT be written.

- Any user caught making multies will be disqualified.

- If any of the referrals of the user is a past user who deleted his/her account and then signed back up, they will not be counted. I'm not talking about someone who deleted months ago, i'm talking about those who will delete now and then sign back up to help a buddy win. Those are the ones that will not be counted.

- The new member MUST put in your name as the referral WHEN THEY FIRST SIGN UP. I will NOT go back and add it in. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!!

This deal will start June 1st 2009. Any member who joins prior to June 1st as a referral, will not be counted as part of this program.

If successful, this program will be ran at various times throughout the year.

members will be able to keep track of how many referrals are made and who is in the lead by viewing the new stats part of the forums at the bottom.

Good luck to everyone.. Let's put on a big push to get some new blood flowing through the game.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

what qualifies as active? and wow

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Can we change the $100.00 in cash to 20 yrs of prem and you can keep the rest?
    Turns out real life ends when you hit the log in button.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    what qualifies as active? and wow
    Logging on and play playing and being a part of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Bram Gotink View Post
    Can we change the $100.00 in cash to 20 yrs of prem and you can keep the rest?
    If a member wanted to exchange the 100.00 for a lifetime premium account i would allow that.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

I propose an ammendment. Instead of two or three people gunning for 20 we should maybe NEXT TIME have a situation were we get more involved in recruiting. PPR (pay per recruit). Mabey $.50 per recruite with more laxed rules. As long as there is not obvious abuse/cheating the system each person who recruits will be paid $0.50 per recruit after the first five or soemthing like that. I just think more peple would be involved and for somereason i see only a few going after $100.00 but we will see how it plays out you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Does that include forums, or just the game??

Crimson Shadow Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post

I'm sorry, but that is a little vague. I'm not going to, but I could get 20 people to log in every 5 days, expand all their turns and never spend more than 5 minutes playing the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Shadow View Post
    I'm sorry, but that is a little vague. I'm not going to, but I could get 20 people to log in every 5 days, expand all their turns and never spend more than 5 minutes playing the game.
    do it then...one or two of them may actually like it and stay, or at least we will have more to throw stones at then

Crimson Shadow Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    do it then...one or two of them may actually like it and stay, or at least we will have more to throw stones at then
    I was speaking hypothetically...I doubt if I mentioned text based game they wouldn't even bother. I'll try inviting some friends again and see what works out.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Shadow View Post
    I was speaking hypothetically...I doubt if I mentioned text based game they wouldn't even bother. I'll try inviting some friends again and see what works out.
    Give up...
    The only place you are going to find people willing to play text-based games is at other text-based games. The average Joe doesn't want to play text-based, he wants cool flashy graphics, so he can say "look what nice graphics... That's a game I play and you don't. " followed by laughter, Nelson-style (Nelson as in the bully from the Simpsons).