Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pro Choice Or Pro Life

pcgluva Guest

Default Pro Choice Or Pro Life

what are you,

personally i think abortion is wrong unless its a special case like rape, in all other cases it was your decision to have sex, so why not live with the consequences

As a Male I say it's not mine or any old guy in Washington DC's decision. I'm Pro Choice. Although if there is just a girl being a floozy then she should have to keep it.

January 2009 - Satan666(#44) was awarded the Medal of Destruction for making 819 attacks

Quote Originally Posted by Satan666 View Post
    As a Male I say it's not mine or any old guy in Washington DC's decision. I'm Pro Choice. Although if there is just a girl being a floozy then she should have to keep it.
    I don't feel that abortion should be used as a birth control method, and i also don't think a girl who was forced into sex (rape) should have to have that child, but i have a huge amount of respect for those who have been raped and still have the child.

@ Satan, i hope you just mean the law makers and other people in the world and that you don't think the father has any say in it either. Cause what gets me is, the father has no say, but yet if she has the baby he is then forced into paying child support.. So it's kinda like saying your nothing more then a money bag...

Fathers should have a say, and BOTH mother and father should make the decision.

It is a really hard call and i have always believed that it is between the parents of the baby, and god...

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

I guess the reason I feel this way about abortions is because my girlfriend is a little of a feminist (except she shaves her legs). And I realize that men really don't get any choice at all, but i guess it evens out since they are the onces to push it out.

January 2009 - Satan666(#44) was awarded the Medal of Destruction for making 819 attacks

I'm anti-life. There's way too many people on the planet already. If you find any legitimate reason for getting rid of one more it's good.

And if you're pro-life, why should rape matter? Should children born as a result of rape have less rights than other children?

though you have a point about the rights of the child of rape, it could be a cause of the woman being depressed with her little constant reminder of being raped.

I don't consider it life until the baby is actually born, so I completely support the woman's right to choose. I'm just pointing out an inconsistency. If you consider the unborn child as life, allowing abortion due to a woman being raped would pretty much mean allowing murder to make someone feel better about their situation.

unless its to save the mother's life or if the child will have no real chance of having a "normal" life then there is no choice. keep the baby. there is adoption. there are many families who cannot conceive that will give that child a great home.
    There is no greater sin than apathy

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Satan666 View Post
    you think a child should be allowed to be brough up with a woman who doesnt want the baby? or if shes just a floozy who lives on the street she should be made to keep it?

i would say pro choice. these people who say abortion is murder and complain about it so much should seriously be shot. do the same people complain about capital punishment? do the same people complain about really murders and the inocent victims being killed? or the men and women being killing in war zones? i bet they dont and that makes then hypocrites, and hypocrites arnt worth the time to listen to the constant dribble that comes out there mouths

I am also pro-choice.

What is a 18 year old girl going to do with a child? How is she going to feed it, clothe it, give it a home? How will she have the time to care for a child, and live her own life? And how will the child feel, growing up living in that situation?

I won't go to extreme and say overpopulation is already a problem, might as well support abortion.

But maybe we should spend less time fighting over this issue and more time educating kids on birth control.

On Vinnies point, i totally agree. When Heath Ledger died (i had no idea who he was), my friends were all taking about it in a depressing tone, and i was outraged. Why should the media spend so much time reporting on this story, when half my friends don't know or care that riot police are killing so many innocent people in Kenya over a disputed election? Oh no, you can't murder a child who hasn't even been born yet, but go ahead and kill hundreds of children in Kenya.
    Last edited by Xavior; 01-27-2008 at 00:31.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]