Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Long Journey

Quote Originally Posted by Jigger View Post
    why we cant just make a completely different game then the one we have rather then playing the same game with a twist?

i dont know if this server will work. we will see.
    Time is the reason we don't have a whole new game. building a game takes a lot of it, and sadly i don't have much of it free..

I have been working on something completely different than a war game.. But it will be awhile before it's ever released.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Shadow View Post
    Only problem with the cap is then you could have USA USA2 USA3 which is the same nation just spread out into however many members they have.

I say we see how it does w/o a cap and if it is needed then we can implement one.
    someone always sais that 1,2,3 thing but it rarely happens...its not different than having an alliance with your friends is it?

pcgluva Guest

IMO Disable Nation Hopping make it soo once you leave a nation you can not rejoin it for the rest of the set

Crimson Shadow Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    someone always sais that 1,2,3 thing but it rarely happens.
    Thats because we have never had a nation cap before.
    We had a recommended one, but it wasn't enforced.

With our current numbers we probably wouldn't see that...but if we had a larger amount of players you would probably see 1/2/3.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Shadow View Post
    One flaw, all I would have to do is create a state on the last day and I'm given the 50k turns that were distributed throughout the set. If anything I would give states that join late the difference in turns, up to 1,000th turn given out. After that any state joining/restarting is automatically given 1,000 turns.
    yes that was the first thing i was going to say. the 1k turn max on late starters is a good idea. id suggest having a much higher limit for stored turns and putting those "late starter" turns into stored otherwise people could just log in 1k turns into the game and jump to 1st much easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Max turns- 800
    Stored Turns- 1000
    150B- Max Savings
    You Can change the tax rate 9 times
    there is a 15 member cap on nations
    Prices of goods on the market takes longer to drop. (192hrs)

*** To be clear, these changes are only for the long journey server ***
    Last edited by Mr President; 06-02-2009 at 16:13.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

its actually sounding like it could be cool....you can do alot of damage with 1800 turns

Quote Originally Posted by pcgluva View Post
    IMO Disable Nation Hopping make it soo once you leave a nation you can not rejoin it for the rest of the set
    Make it to where only the leader can release you! Then he can be held accountable!

pcgluva Guest

maggio brings up a good point 1800 turns is alot of damage, shouldd there be a limit on attacks per hour? im talking war attacks, i mean if you get your nation to save up 1800 turns each with a good stock on military you can wipe out nations in seconds

i was thinking either a timed readyness instead of turns orr less red regain per turn

Crimson Shadow Guest

Could we remove the nation limit to use NA/Tech/War? Probably not going to get many people in the game right away so it will be tough to get 4 man nations.