Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: LoR vs The World

Quote Originally Posted by FeaRLezZoN3 View Post
    I might as well put this up here now since its going to happen anyways, jesus 21 members and still going, looks like the same thing is going to happen like a few sets ago, if we all dont just join forces and take a stand!
    Finally someone says something worth of reading =)
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    hmm not much has changed i see
    i knew after seeing you came back this would be your first comment. Well you created this beast, it's exactly what you wanted. You wanted LoR to be the most disliked nation in the game. So getting mad when it happens is hypocritical. Though you may complain and get mad, you should have been here the past few sets when LoR wasn't around. sets were actually boring. So if LoR being back drives up membership and wars and brings the forums back alive, then i'm all for it. Maybe we should stop looking at the negative and focus more on the positives.

I think an all out war would be fun. Not saying it's going to happen, but hell lets try to have one hell of a fun set.. However that may happen.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    i knew after seeing you came back this would be your first comment. Well you created this beast, it's exactly what you wanted. You wanted LoR to be the most disliked nation in the game. So getting mad when it happens is hypocritical. Though you may complain and get mad, you should have been here the past few sets when LoR wasn't around. sets were actually boring. So if LoR being back drives up membership and wars and brings the forums back alive, then i'm all for it. Maybe we should stop looking at the negative and focus more on the positives.

I think an all out war would be fun. Not saying it's going to happen, but hell lets try to have one hell of a fun set.. However that may happen.

I couldn't agree more
    VaLoR-RoMe[vT][SLOB]

Pres is hoping for "I can't leave NW until i make LoR pay for what they have done".

January 2009 - Satan666(#44) was awarded the Medal of Destruction for making 819 attacks

LOL yup without us this game is boring... sadly i think we just gonna net ....................
    Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!

Quote Originally Posted by kenshin44 View Post
    LOL yup without us this game is boring... sadly i think we just gonna net ....................
    of course
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR 2018]

Round's been going a for a day+ and nothing's happened

I feel let down, this is gonna be a boring set

Was something supposed to happen first few days of the set?

Quote Originally Posted by kanman View Post
    Was something supposed to happen first few days of the set?
    I was expecting every NAP to be shattered to teach people not to trust LoR (who still hasn't learnt by now?), but maybe that will come later...

Quote Originally Posted by nosejam View Post
    I was expecting every NAP to be shattered to teach people not to trust LoR (who still hasn't learnt by now?), but maybe that will come later...
    do u love me =)?
    The Flying Circus

[LOR 2018]