Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Posts get moderated and all the fun is gone

Spetznaz_GRU Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    how many warnings did you get when you were making good posts?

hmmmm yup 0

only reason you are getting warnings is so you know i'm serious about the
    rules.. My goodness is it really that hard? Am i that abnormal that i can
    have a conversation without talking about sex or cursing?????

Svenne closed the game down cause it occupied his whole life. To many
    changes we being asked of him to soon. He ran the game for a long time
    and just didn't want to do it anymore.

When the WoW forums were up and running were you allowed to talk like
    that in there? NOPE! so why is it so hard to believe here?
    I don't really see a big difference between these forums and the WoW ones. Besides, that there were a lot of people to talk to. Still these forums need to loosen up a bit. An occasional sex talk won't hurt anybody.

Missionary Guest

i dont see how this has anything to do with svenne or wow. spetz, you have your opinion and the rest of us choose to ignore them. the only thing that gets you in trouble is the way to try to express these. like in that last post, ya could have said you talk crap or summit like that bbut ya have to swear for no reason.

swearing is language for stupid people who dont know anything else to say, and tbh your one of the intellectual posters when you wish to be.

Spetznaz_GRU Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    i dont see how this has anything to do with svenne or wow. spetz, you have your opinion and the rest of us choose to ignore them. the only thing that gets you in trouble is the way to try to express these. like in that last post, ya could have said you talk crap or summit like that bbut ya have to swear for no reason.

swearing is language for stupid people who dont know anything else to say, and tbh your one of the intellectual posters when you wish to be.
    Lol and the rest of us choose to ignore them? Missionary, you're still the pathetic lonely dude I never ever liked. Speak for your miserable self. Nobody ignores me. Even you don't. So how about you sit down, drink some tea with milk and think of something smarter to say. God, who made you mod?

BB Guest

spetz follow the rules you won't have a problem. You want to have sex talk do that elsewhere not here

Spetznaz_GRU Guest

God. Maybe I want to do it here?

BB Guest

buy your own forum and have all the talk ya want

Missionary Guest

damn, and you claim to have a sence of humor .

doing it here will result in you constantly getting banned, you not realise this from the last forums?

Spetznaz_GRU Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BB View Post
    buy your own forum and have all the talk ya want
    No, I want to do it here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    damn, and you claim to have a sence of humor .

doing it here will result in you constantly getting banned, you not realise this from the last forums?
    I never said I have a great sense of humor. That would be just cocky. I surely have more common sense than you, that's for sure.

Calvin74 Guest

umm well you won't be doing it here
    i am a lax mod but the main thing i won't stand for is disrespct when a mod is just doing their job
    so from now on you will obey the rules or take some breaks until you understand them....
    and i doubt you have more common sense then missionary as he at least has the basic understanding of how the leader ranks go on these forums...

Spetznaz_GRU Guest

whine whine whine

i will grow up soon
    Last edited by Calvin74; 08-30-2007 at 22:59. Reason: talk nice or don't talk at all