Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Posts get moderated and all the fun is gone

Calvin74 Guest

is it honestly that hard to follow the rules?
    you stay on topic and at least keep the spam funny
    don't post anything vulgar and don't piss off anyone

that is pretty much all you gotta do and yet 3 days into it you have already screwed up in each section

Acetriad Guest

When Spetz keeps it clean, he makes some really great posts and DOES keep things interesting.
    However, we are cracking down on language and sexual content. I see things slide here that I haven't been letting slide in my section... So I guess you guys can be happy I'm not over here.
    Keep in mind that we (collectively the mods/admin) in general, and I in particular are not out to pursecute anyone. That isn't our jobs. Its to keep the fourms clean. Whether we have to get after people that we do like, or people we don't like, or people we don't even know.
    Now, Spetz, you can post some really great stuff and I think you go a long ways towards helping keep these forums alive. Just keep it clean, and there will be no problems, ok bud?

Warl0rd Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Spetznaz_GRU View Post
    If a new player would join the forums, they should see a full forum and not an empty/dead one.
    I don't see how having a forum with 5000 posts made by 3 persons would be interesting for someone new. Its like reading a chat log. The fun!

Spetznaz_GRU Guest

No, the old forums were fun.

my 2 cents.

bad language? should not be here..
    what is bad...if i say go to hell? am i cussing or am i giving directions.

just an idea...maybe do a george carlin and let us know what are acceptable potty mouth words. i understand no F-bombs or feces or m-fbomber...nothing gross or degrading to men or women......

o and one point i noticed earlier..dont remember who said it warlord i think...a little spam as long as it is funny ...say nice post ranger...did your mommy write that for you?? would be ok to me.. am i wrong?
    There is no greater sin than apathy

Spetznaz_GRU Guest

You're a ******. Why can people be degrading to us gays? I'm sure you wouldn't like it if I was degrading to you transvestites.

dont make me hit you with my purse

Spetznaz_GRU Guest

It is crocodile leather?

no, that isnt in style anymore. anyways. have fun, clean it up just a tad and enjoy yourself. i have seen some good posting from you and i know u can have fun without getting overly offensive and cussing up a storm. so work with the system not against it. even if you get close to the edge and give the prez's veins in his temples to start throbbing.......dont go over it. so there bash me...****** was the word i think u used earlier. get a little more creative

Spetznaz_GRU Guest

Oh, as if that was the only word I used for you. There aren't enough words that could sum your gayness up.