Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 36789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: WLF march to Thermopylae (wlf vs lor)

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kenshin44 View Post
    Aight, I'd like to give a fair warning to all, questioning LoR's policy with WLF restart is a direct offense to LoR, as such from this moment on any direct offense to LoR. Well you figure out the rest.

P.S. Lakers won game 4
    wasnt questioning it i was just using this as an example. still think its bull**** , and i dont see how you are having any sort of fun killing 200k states. doesnt seem like much of a challenge but maybe you dont like challenges .

and if that gets my nation killed then meh, maybe SLOB and NS might decided to do something about a 30 odd man nation killing a 8 man nation with 4 members played less than 3 sets. trying to keep them here but im not gunna change my opinion or be told to shut up or die just because i disagree with your actions.

@ MhapHew - wheres the insult?

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Yes but all they would really need is have states with 2mil jets or about 15mil inf each. (That is achievable in less than 5 days.) Get a friend to tag jump or have someone playing outside of the tag for reasons like this, and as long as there one guy can aa and stay alive they can kill a good amount of states.
    not even you would be able to hide for 5 days to get to that level to have a chance atm devil

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    Chris mate, your in LOR because you and derek joined LoR several sets ago and participated in PAIN getting owned in its first set. then you created CB. and you were punished for your actions for hurting your ex-comrades
    You mean the set where I was inactive and Derek wasn't with me and I was killed for simply being in the tag?

Way to be hypocrites

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    wasnt questioning it i was just using this as an example. still think its bull**** , and i dont see how you are having any sort of fun killing 200k states. doesnt seem like much of a challenge but maybe you dont like challenges .

and if that gets my nation killed then meh, maybe SLOB and NS might decided to do something about a 30 odd man nation killing a 8 man nation with 4 members played less than 3 sets. trying to keep them here but im not gunna change my opinion or be told to shut up or die just because i disagree with your actions.

not even you would be able to hide for 5 days to get to that level to have a chance atm devil
    Just your whole attitude towards our war practices. To each his own, if you don't like then piss off!

As stated before by one of our ranking officials, consider any slander, libel, defamation or vilification against LoR a direct action of war.
    WoW: [FW]
    Never piss off a farmer.

NW: [USA][FW][LoR]x2
    Red turns are a l3itch!

'03-'08 Off and on (more off then on!)

in 5 days i bet i could have very close to 2mil lv8 jets and alot of turns without making it look like a war state

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

in 5 days i bet i could have very close to 2mil lv8 jets and alot of turns without making it look like a war state
    hahahah i had 2mil + jets lvl 8 in 5 days as well as a couple hundred thousand ships lvl 8, inf and agms too all lvl 8 with the exception of my spies which sat at lvl 6 for a while...
    WoW: [FW]
    Never piss off a farmer.

NW: [USA][FW][LoR]x2
    Red turns are a l3itch!

'03-'08 Off and on (more off then on!)

Missionary Guest

yeh but wether or not the other nation would have hunted down your restart and killed it is what i was getting at. the winning nation gives absolutly no chance to the other nation to get any sort of attack back cos they just kill restarts out of protection.

yeh but wether or not the other nation would have hunted down your restart and killed it is what i was getting at. the winning nation gives absolutly no chance to the other nation to get any sort of attack back cos they just kill restarts out of protection.
    well, if you dont like restarting and getting killed immediately, dont restart, its not LORs fault WLF has the policy "we don die we restart"

we have the policy, "burn in hell, if you restart, we shall burn you down as soon as possible cause no one has second chances you can only die once" except us of course =D
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]

Quote Originally Posted by Raul View Post
    well, if you dont like restarting and getting killed immediately, dont restart, its not LORs fault WLF has the policy "we don die we restart"

we have the policy, "burn in hell, if you restart, we shall burn you down as soon as possible cause no one has second chances you can only die once" except us of course =D
    LOL well put.
    VaLoR-RoMe[vT][SLOB]

Trying to keep them here? As in playing the game? You are the reason some of us stopped playing the game. Now you are worried about keeping members here? Lmao!!! Anyway, I'm going back into hiding (so no more comments from me), just was too good of a laugh not to say anything.

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ooga booga View Post
    Trying to keep them here? As in playing the game? You are the reason some of us stopped playing the game. Now you are worried about keeping members here? Lmao!!! Anyway, I'm going back into hiding (so no more comments from me), just was too good of a laugh not to say anything.
    your no big loss . btw you had already quit the set we argued, not the set after when we warred

Quote Originally Posted by Raul View Post

great idea, make more people quit. you really are a retard you know.