Thread: GOP goes on Life Support

Default GOP goes on Life Support

The letter (R) has suffered unrepairable damage over that past 10 years, and I as a Human being suggest we pull the plug on the Republican Party, therein giving the letter (R) a chance to reclaim its validity and respect among the rest of the alphabet.

I'm sure we can all agree that it is only humane at this point to Euthanize the GOP, if we look at events over the past 10 years, and events over the past 6 months, our Poor pet the GOP has gotten worse and worse, and it is now time.

Its only humane, and we must think of the GOP, and not our own selfish feelings.

As potential leaders drop likes flies, what was once a symbol of purity, grace and power, now stands for Adultery, Polygamy, War and class Segregation.

RIP GOP,

Maybe Palin will start a new party for 2012...

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

i said come back and play not post

No, Z, Keep posting!

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    No, Z, Keep posting!
    And playing!

Multitask!

Quote Originally Posted by -Z- View Post
    The letter (R) has suffered unrepairable damage over that past 10 years, and I as a Human being suggest we pull the plug on the Republican Party, therein giving the letter (R) a chance to reclaim its validity and respect among the rest of the alphabet.

I'm sure we can all agree that it is only humane at this point to Euthanize the GOP, if we look at events over the past 10 years, and events over the past 6 months, our Poor pet the GOP has gotten worse and worse, and it is now time.

Its only humane, and we must think of the GOP, and not our own selfish feelings.

As potential leaders drop likes flies, what was once a symbol of purity, grace and power, now stands for Adultery, Polygamy, War and class Segregation.

RIP GOP,

Maybe Palin will start a new party for 2012...

Z
    All that needs doing is for the US elections to be proportional representation instead of First Past the Post. (as well as the UK for that matter) then we would see an end to the two (three in UK) party system and proper democracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    All that needs doing is for the US elections to be proportional representation instead of First Past the Post. (as well as the UK for that matter) then we would see an end to the two (three in UK) party system and proper democracy.
    hmm... I do beleive the 2 party system to be working for them, atleast it did untill they got bored of it.

Having 2-3 parties actually good, but they have to be on oppsite of teh political spectrum if its to work for the people.

I always believed having more then 4 parties is a good thing but with less party you do get the most out of it.
    Last edited by Shabaz K; 06-30-2009 at 20:37.