Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question to LoR

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    are you sure you can organize a fs that can kill two whole states?
    oh devil devil...you've been hiding in your hole too much what in the world would give you the idea that id have trouble organizing the death of 2 states .

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    oh devil devil...you've been hiding in your hole too much what in the world would give you the idea that id have trouble organizing the death of 2 states .
    your last 'FS'
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    Devil hasn't been hiding in a hole, fool he was just sick of the game, cause of people like you stop claiming that you can go after people. Unlike you we don't hide our states, we stand out and welcome death at any turn, you on the other hand will play a cowards way hide your state and form a small task force to try and strike. IF Ever you go heads up with us one on one your forces aka your nation vs us, we will own you. The thing is taht you can't take us no matter what with your force, you need WLF/other nations to help you. You may believe you are worthy Anton, but not once have you taken LoR on alone and won. Its been WLF/DAK/ EOS. Give me a group of 3-4 nations to war on my side and i tell you every single state woudl be dead within 12 hours.

Try and do something on your own without your wlf buddies, do it with your aka friends/mems, form a one man nation and take us heads up, if you can't then your just pathetic and can't harm us unless your in a group.
    Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kenshin44 View Post
    Devil hasn't been hiding in a hole, fool he was just sick of the game, cause of people like you stop claiming that you can go after people. Unlike you we don't hide our states, we stand out and welcome death at any turn, you on the other hand will play a cowards way hide your state and form a small task force to try and strike. IF Ever you go heads up with us one on one your forces aka your nation vs us, we will own you. The thing is taht you can't take us no matter what with your force, you need WLF/other nations to help you. You may believe you are worthy Anton, but not once have you taken LoR on alone and won. Its been WLF/DAK/ EOS. Give me a group of 3-4 nations to war on my side and i tell you every single state woudl be dead within 12 hours.

Try and do something on your own without your wlf buddies, do it with your aka friends/mems, form a one man nation and take us heads up, if you can't then your just pathetic and can't harm us unless your in a group.
    hes pathetic cos he wont make a 1 man nation and try to kill LoRs 30 odd? even if he was online 24/7 he couldnt stay alive . there are other reasons hes pathetic but not that one lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by nosejam View Post
    I have no plans involving LoR tho, so please leave me alone in xDBx
    yeh were special, i mean we cant even spell the nation name right

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    your last 'FS'
    thank you!

@ anton the noble white knight banisher of darkness protector of all that is good savior of nation wars :
    i wasnt hiding i wasnt playing because this game is pretty much dead. But i figured since i didnt have to work half this month i'd play

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

oh right. guess LoR says i was in charge so i was . if all the initial targets didnt get online the FS would have been more succesful. But then looking back, considering that LoRs FS was supposed to be in 6 hours its not suprising so many were online and able to hit back so fast.
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 06-14-2009 at 07:14.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me