Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question to LoR

Default Question to LoR

I was just thinking after this WLF war, knowing that WLF is pretty much out for the set, you guys don't really have anyone to fight.

What is stopping you guys from attacking NS or SLOB or both for that matter, or we just have to trust you?

You clearly have the numbers and power, should the rest of us be worried?
    VaLoR-RoMe[vT][SLOB]

You should always be worried for LOR =)
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]

Quote Originally Posted by FeaRLezZoN3 View Post
    I was just thinking after this WLF war, knowing that WLF is pretty much out for the set, you guys don't really have anyone to fight.

What is stopping you guys from attacking NS or SLOB or both for that matter, or we just have to trust you?

You clearly have the numbers and power, should the rest of us be worried?
    when they start warring, I`ll thank you for it! why don`t you just shut the **** up?
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    when they start warring, I`ll thank you for it! why don`t you just shut the **** up?
    Finally i agree with Max in something
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]

edited due to content - MAGGIO
    Last edited by MAGGIO; 06-13-2009 at 09:31.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

oh it`s Lord Anton! How are His Lordship today? WHich nation you plan to OWN next? I guess you`ll be skipping LoR...
    Last edited by MAGGIO; 06-13-2009 at 09:31.
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

oh it`s Lord Anton! How are His Lordship today? WHich nation you plan to OWN next? I guess you`ll be skipping LoR...
    me? im fine, thanks for asking. woke up a bit early so had a cig, watched the Dark Knight again, decided to download some Heath Ledger movies afterwards to see if he was as good in the others, had breakfast and thinking about sitting down and revising for my driving theory test exam in a bit in the garden..its a sunny day so far.

oh wait, were you being sarcastic ? i thought you were genuinely interested

oh i dunno. i dont really have any problems with anyone so it will be LoR. but it wont be this set. it will be a set where i dont have other distractions. so starting next set onwards you play in LoR and wait for me because the thought of killing both you and Devil in the same FS really makes me feel all fuzzy inside

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

like me stating the obvious is going to sway on what they plan on doing. I am just amazed on how everyone just has their guard down and hope for the best. Dont come back on the forums crying on how they warred you guys when you were netting peacefully, like in the past LoR will do whatever it wants whenever they want, I just hope someone besides WLF can stand up to them. If I see LoR net the rest of the set, it will be a first but yet again it is LoR we are talking about. Good luck to everyone, I do want to finish the round netting hopefully I dont have to make a 4th restart
    VaLoR-RoMe[vT][SLOB]

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    so starting next set onwards you play in LoR and wait for me because the thought of killing both you and Devil in the same FS really makes me feel all fuzzy inside
    are you sure you can organize a fs that can kill two whole states?

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    me? im fine, thanks for asking. woke up a bit early so had a cig, watched the Dark Knight again, decided to download some Heath Ledger movies afterwards to see if he was as good in the others, had breakfast and thinking about sitting down and revising for my driving theory test exam in a bit in the garden..its a sunny day so far.
    Woah how weird I watched the Dark Knight this morning as well .

I have no plans involving LoR tho, so please leave me alone in xDBx