Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: LoR SA Policy Introduced aby GT 06:00:00

Default LoR SA Policy Introduced aby GT 06:00:00

Our current nation is 29 mems, compared to closest nation NS 17 mems followed by 14 mems SLOB. Whilst NS holding 3-4 late states, Our nation LoR has become a land farm, and as such we will be introducing a new policy at GT 0400.

The policy is to help SLOB NS and LoR.

Details will be revealed at 0600, as i work on the plan to make it fair as possible both to LoRians and as well as the community.

I won't be given any details out till 0600.

Once it is introduced I will be giving a time period so that everyone can read it and see it and know it, before it takes any effect.
    Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!

ali, hit me up on msn
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

not speaking for anyone and not trying to jump the gun, but isnt it LOR's fault they have as many members as they do.

The more members you have, the more SA's your nation takes. Is just nature of the beast.

And I am wondering how will it help SLOB?

LoR SA policy Taking effect GT 20:00:00

Okay so first off i just want to say this policy if you look at it will not be negative towards everyone and will not just benefit LOR.

The policy I am putting up forth will cause an increase in competition and, greater grabs.

LoR as i said is 29 mems, being so big our grabbing as it is is hard, Whilst SLOB and NS do have a fair advantage at grabs, what I am going to propose is going to make Greater grabs for you guys.

So let me get down to the details.

A nation may commit TWO SAS and no more. on One state of LoR

LoR is currently a landfarm and this will not change that, but make it a competition within the nation to get the grabs.

I will give an example, the example nations name will be ABC.

SO ABC state number 1004 attacks LoR state 1005
    Another ABC state number 1003 attacks LoR State 1005

That means FOR 36 hours no other ABC state can attack LoR state 1005 for 36 hours. NOW ABC states can attack another state for example as long as no two nation mems from same nation attack that state

Now some of you guys will be saying how the hell do we benefit, well the way you benefit is that the amount of GB on a LoR state will be relatively low as no nations mems can total more than two SAs on a single LoR state, given you Low GB LoR states that can be grabbed, given you enormous amount of land due to limited gb.

How does this benefit us well, it limits us to how much we are actually farmed, and since we do have 29 mems there is enough so that this policy can flow around form enough good grabs and still give us a chance to move up.

now this doesn't take effect ill 20:00:00 and till that time adaptations to this policy maybe made.

But by 20:00:00 we will have a standing policy. just want to setup a policy that is good for us, and i know it may seem like it is one sided, but the policy helps protect LOR states and as we do have many states the states when open to sa will be GREAT GREAT GREAT grabs.

Any questions can be asked. As it may still seem unclear.

Overall i know we are a huge land farm, i just want to cut it down so we aren't farmed that often, I mean log in anytime and you can find a nice LoR grab, i want to make it more competitive and greater land for you guys, while limiting the amount we are attacked.
    Legion of Riot for Life!

no ploxing of state numbers plz.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

not real state numbers
    Legion of Riot for Life!

*makes enough restarts to make them real state numbers*

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

What about when people race for grabs? When the GB runs out and 3 or 4 people from the same nation race for it, what's your stance on that?

Split up in two!

you knew your size will make you a target for more SAs. It`s onlky natural having 1/4 members to recieve 1/4 of all hits.

Sorry, but that`s just true
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE