Thread: LOR vs NS + SLOB

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default LOR vs NS + SLOB

like we didnt know this was going to happen. But I did think i read somewere that retals were in order not all out war so was that a lie?

Did it come from Ali, then it was a lie. Guess what Ali, guess you got me back on you. No more begging me at the beginning of each set not to war you.

Quote Originally Posted by kenshin44 View Post
    Funny aren't you this won't be a reason for war. We will be given out warnings when its first broken as players get used to it and then retals. Nothing out of the ordinary. Plus this sin't only on those two nations those are the two taht are biggest but this plan spreads out evenly on every nation...

To max. splitting up the nation at this point would mean no tech/na.
    Interesting how it went from warning and retals to all out war in under 48hrs

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    Interesting how it went from warning and retals to all out war in under 48hrs

You find that interesting? did you forget we are dealing with lor?

Quote Originally Posted by Disorder View Post
    You find that interesting? did you forget we are dealing with lor?
    Just for a minute.

Next set they will have 3 nations gunning for them from the start, lets see how good of warriors they are when the time comes...
    VaLoR-RoMe[vT][SLOB]

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    Did it come from Ali, then it was a lie. Guess what Ali, guess you got me back on you. No more begging me at the beginning of each set not to war you.
    I think i came to you for an offer of a NAP, you rejected, then later on in set you told me you were contemplating on warring LoR, and that you will not war us and remain netraul. Then when i put forth SA policy i don't even ask for a retal all i ask for is for you to tell your one guy to try key work try to not do it again. You yourself setup the reason for war.

The SA policy was setup to safeguard our states, as well i knew war probability would go up. The thing was if a nation really really wanted to net it out peace their was that option by following our SA policy. Don't say we warred for ****s and giggles there were two routes, one fight or one just abide by our policy. Which wasn't even that strict.

Also to be fair on that situation when NS refused it we declared on them aswell.

Sure we wanted war, and my men wanted to fight, but if you guys truly wanted to net then could of followed the SA policy, to make certain you netted.

But no you thought we were trying to boss you around or so forth and took a stand, a stand that you and every other player in this game should know that LoR would take up with, we are a war nation, but we were trying to be somewhat mericful to those who just wanted to net. seemed as though everyone wanted to stand by what they want/are so we warred.

I won't lie and say we didnt' want war. the fact of the matter was you cold heartedly and totally refused it, which to me showed that you were ready if it came down to war.

You said yourself it it may come down to war so be it. You knew what you were saying and what you were talking and stood by it, my men wanted war and with your total refusal to our policy it made a reason.

Don't assume that we would of warred you anyways, we were given options to those who wanted pure netting to get it. As for NS being warred well that was a last min decision, when they too refused it. Ask my nation mems/leaders. We thought NS was good to net as they didnt' break policy and we had no problem till public refusal.

We setup harder restrictions sure, but regardless they were just restrictions. We could of gone our old way and easily have warred several days before, and **** over all of you guys. But I thought if you guys wanted true net, that if we set some restrictions you could work around them or with them to attain it. You took a hard stand and we were war ready.

Also Dogma I do believe i haven't broken my word with you. I tried setting a Nap you refused so i don't see a problem. If you think we were forcing war upon you then you are mistaken you could of gone through the measures to avoid war, but you knew waht you were saying when you were talking to me you made it certain that you thought we may go to war as you take a hard stand.

So i see no surprise here.
    Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!

Quote Originally Posted by kenshin44 View Post
    I think i came to you for an offer of a NAP, you rejected, then later on in set you told me you were contemplating on warring LoR, and that you will not war us and remain netraul. Then when i put forth SA policy i don't even ask for a retal all i ask for is for you to tell your one guy to try key work try to not do it again. You yourself setup the reason for war.

The SA policy was setup to safeguard our states, as well i knew war probability would go up. The thing was if a nation really really wanted to net it out peace their was that option by following our SA policy. Don't say we warred for ****s and giggles there were two routes, one fight or one just abide by our policy. Which wasn't even that strict.

Also to be fair on that situation when NS refused it we declared on them aswell.

Sure we wanted war, and my men wanted to fight, but if you guys truly wanted to net then could of followed the SA policy, to make certain you netted.

But no you thought we were trying to boss you around or so forth and took a stand, a stand that you and every other player in this game should know that LoR would take up with, we are a war nation, but we were trying to be somewhat mericful to those who just wanted to net. seemed as though everyone wanted to stand by what they want/are so we warred.

I won't lie and say we didnt' want war. the fact of the matter was you cold heartedly and totally refused it, which to me showed that you were ready if it came down to war.

You said yourself it it may come down to war so be it. You knew what you were saying and what you were talking and stood by it, my men wanted war and with your total refusal to our policy it made a reason.

Don't assume that we would of warred you anyways, we were given options to those who wanted pure netting to get it. As for NS being warred well that was a last min decision, when they too refused it. Ask my nation mems/leaders. We thought NS was good to net as they didnt' break policy and we had no problem till public refusal.

We setup harder restrictions sure, but regardless they were just restrictions. We could of gone our old way and easily have warred several days before, and **** over all of you guys. But I thought if you guys wanted true net, that if we set some restrictions you could work around them or with them to attain it. You took a hard stand and we were war ready.

Also Dogma I do believe i haven't broken my word with you. I tried setting a Nap you refused so i don't see a problem. If you think we were forcing war upon you then you are mistaken you could of gone through the measures to avoid war, but you knew waht you were saying when you were talking to me you made it certain that you thought we may go to war as you take a hard stand.

So i see no surprise here.

This policy of yours is nothing but a bunch of fluff. Your nation accounts for OVER 1/3 of the active players this set. What the fcUk did you expect to happen?!? Of course there will be far fewer grabs, especially good ones due to your member count. Either have two nations or reject members. You brought the issue upon yourself and took it out on the community with your warring. If we had over 1k players like we used to then your policy might have been fun to play around with but not when this game is just hovering above death. You guys ruin this game with your "fun". I'm pretty much close to being done with it any ways.

PS. I'll b sure to suicide your top players for the next few sets...including those nation jumpers...Talking about that coffee guy guy who jumped from SKY. Then I'll probably stop playing. Ta ta
    War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things.
    The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

Yes, our policy was pretty crap. We wanted to war, but if we were to net, we would at least get some advantage and flex our muscles a bit. When both NS and Slob leaders both outright rejected it, both nations should have went to full war alert. You shouldn't quit from a war everyone could see from a mile away and especially since NS and Slob should have given us a pretty even fight.

Quote Originally Posted by kanman View Post
    Yes, our policy was pretty crap. We wanted to war, but if we were to net, we would at least get some advantage and flex our muscles a bit. When both NS and Slob leaders both outright rejected it, both nations should have went to full war alert. You shouldn't quit from a war everyone could see from a mile away and especially since NS and Slob should have given us a pretty even fight.
    I'm still alive but the amount of time we had to prepare wasn't much at all. Plus with you guys having stockers who could go pure ships, none of us could have dealt with that. I had a balanced state but regardless I would have died had I been attacked first or attacked when I wasn't on....
    War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things.
    The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.