Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: LOR vs NS + SLOB

died again

YEah, this is fun. won't be restarting and see you guys in a month or so.

Support my idea for Declaration Surrender!

Quote Originally Posted by Raul View Post
    You have killed bobsquad2(#180)

You destroyed a total of 6 land.
    You lost 505 Jets.
    Your Nation lost 253 Jets.
    Your enemy lost 3.422 Jets.

You have killed dsturbd_fan(#89)

You destroyed a total of 24 land.
    You lost 222 Jets.
    Your Nation lost 111 Jets.
    Your enemy lost 2.924 Jets.

Yei my first 2 kills =D
    with my 3rd Restart
    i killed 7 LoR states this set..5 with my original and 2 with my restart so nanana Raul orange zorra!
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 06-23-2009 at 09:19.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Raul View Post

Sorry to dissapoint you calvin, but your good old days are dead,

this is our time,
    these are the days of the dark side,
    this is when Evil shall inherit earth,
    the day Evil won,
    this is our world,
    and there is nothing you can do about it...just die
    way to be a genius. how fun will this game be with 30 states?
    hell we are almost there now

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kanman View Post
    dip**** leaders that aren't that bright? i hope you're not talking about me because you would lose that argument . Ali is pretty bright too. I would say he's the biggest factor keeping the 30 member LoR war machine together and you don't do that by accident.

And about diplomacy, I was talking more about working with other nation leaders, eg. NS, Slob and Wlf so that in case LoR took certain actions, there would be some teamwork, etc.

first off i wasn't talking about you but you are kinda retarded. you manage not to make to much of an idiot of yourself on the forums. ali is just a backstabber and a straight out liar. i used to actually like him but now he (in my opinion) is probably the worst thing going on in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    ok, I might bring back a few people.

they net peacefully, and get warred the 1st set they are back. They see nothing has changed, they leave. You think we haven`t tried to bring old folks back? lmao

get a grip,you`re in HoF, you should know how it goes. I don`t expect much from your low life members (Raul, mpmpmpmpm something), but atleast you should show some signs of intelligence
    Your friends should know how to net while watching out for war. It's a war game--seriously. They won't get warred every set, and if they're good at netting, they wouldn't be good war targets...
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    ok, I might bring back a few people.

they net peacefully, and get warred the 1st set they are back. They see nothing has changed, they leave. You think we haven`t tried to bring old folks back? lmao

get a grip,you`re in HoF, you should know how it goes. I don`t expect much from your low life members (Raul, mpmpmpmpm something), but atleast you should show some signs of intelligence
    Ok lets say i take lead of war, I recruit and bring back a few people to the game.

Lets say we try to net, we will get warred and hit reguardless because we are LoR. So actually were both in the same boat...

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Ok lets say i take lead of war, I recruit and bring back a few people to the game.

Lets say we try to net, we will get warred and hit reguardless because we are LoR. So actually were both in the same boat...
    Well see this is the hard spot LoR puts itself into.. You come back, make rediculous policies so you can war, clean all the other nations out and then tell everyone it's our fault for not hitting you before you hit us, and then you leave for a few sets.. Then you come back and say you wanna net, but yet people remember what you did last time and remember that they need to hit you before you hit them, and then when they do you say this is why LoR is the way it is cause no matter what you get warred..

You kinda set everyone up to fail. No matter which way anyone choses it's wrong and it's the reason why LoR is the way it is..

LoR is EXACTLY the way you made it to be devil.. You didn't chose the name devil cause it's a nice peaceful name. You chose it cause you like to stir the pot.. Always have always will.. (not a bad thing)

I really don't care that LoR warred this set. I don't care i that i am on my 3rd state. There is blood pumping in the game again. People are getting pissed and showing it on the forums. This is not new. This is how WoW use to be. When we go set after set with little things happening, things get boring..

We all know Ali says one thing then does another. We all know LoR likes to war. We all know LoR always has a lot of members.. This is not front page news. And every set something like this happens there are those who always threaten to leave.. It's funny how history repeats itself.. I really don't know what some of you want. Do you really want it to be boring all the time? I know some like to net and some like to war. It seems more ppl like to net these days, but dang that gets really boring..

Now sadly i'm sure LoR won't be around next set. I'm sure they will swoop in, lay there turds and then leave again and we won't see them for 3 or 4 sets.. So all i can say is i really hope BOTH sides remember what went on this set... And then neither side can complain about the other.. Fair is Fair!

peace out!

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

also let me add this. it's not the wars, it's not the netting, it's not the game why most people leave.. It's all the dang Biitching that goes on in these forums. No matter what happens there is *****ing. I don't know why any of you lay trust in anyone else in here. It's a game where dominance leads to war. You pull every trick you can to get to the top. If someone kills you and you had a good set going, restart and kill the *******. Or seek your revenge another way.. Who knows. But coming on here and stating for the one trillionth time why ppl leave the game doesn't help. In fact it gives people ideas why they should leave the game.

Honestly, i really think some of you look in the wrong direction for why people leave the game or don't stay around..

I really don't care who leaves. The fact that we can't keep new people around is what bothers me.. And from some of the replies i have received from these people who left, there main reason is they don't like all the complaining that goes on in this game. They tell me they feel like they have to do things one way or they won't be accepted in here..... So they say why bother and leave. You would be really shocked at how many times i have seen that in a reply to me asking why they left...

Most of you are good people who really do want the game to succeed. Actually i think all of you want too see that. And i feel bad for putting it like i just did, but come on people.. it's just a game. Why do we lay so much trust and blood sweat and tears into it? when did this stop becoming a game and turn into real life? Let's keep it at what it really is.. Just a game.
    let me put the blood, sweat and tears into it.. You all just enjoy it and make it happen.. I can remember when many of you were vicious and revengeful.. Someone messed with you and you took them out and you had a thirst for the top spot.. Now most of you seem "content" with the status qua..

I know many of you are older now, but how is a younger generation ever going to learn how to really play this game if we are all content with simple sets? We all had a great generation of players who taught us how to really play this game... So we owe it to them to make sure the generation after us plays it the same way and not this new "content" way...

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"