Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 710111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: LOR vs NS + SLOB

I completely agree with prez.

If i was on the other side and wanted to take down lor, i'd be recruiting people left and right. Hell the game is so small that a handful of noobs could be the difference in the war.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    And from some of the replies i have received from these people who left, there main reason is they don't like all the complaining that goes on in this game. They tell me they feel like they have to do things one way or they won't be accepted in here..... So they say why bother and leave. You would be really shocked at how many times i have seen that in a reply to me asking why they left...
    bet you didnt think he was asking people why they didnt keep playing huh? its you whiney buggers and thats the only REAL reason

So remember his post next time you shoot from the hip and come up with some "its not my fault" reason people dont stay.

Everyone is going to quit at some point, but to drive new blood away with nonsense is unacceptable.

Well see this is the hard spot LoR puts itself into.. You come back, make rediculous policies so you can war, clean all the other nations out and then tell everyone it's our fault for not hitting you before you hit us, and then you leave for a few sets.. Then you come back and say you wanna net, but yet people remember what you did last time and remember that they need to hit you before you hit them, and then when they do you say this is why LoR is the way it is cause no matter what you get warred..

You kinda set everyone up to fail. No matter which way anyone choses it's wrong and it's the reason why LoR is the way it is..

LoR is EXACTLY the way you made it to be devil.. You didn't chose the name devil cause it's a nice peaceful name. You chose it cause you like to stir the pot.. Always have always will.. (not a bad thing)

I really don't care that LoR warred this set. I don't care i that i am on my 3rd state. There is blood pumping in the game again. People are getting pissed and showing it on the forums. This is not new. This is how WoW use to be. When we go set after set with little things happening, things get boring..

We all know Ali says one thing then does another. We all know LoR likes to war. We all know LoR always has a lot of members.. This is not front page news. And every set something like this happens there are those who always threaten to leave.. It's funny how history repeats itself.. I really don't know what some of you want. Do you really want it to be boring all the time? I know some like to net and some like to war. It seems more ppl like to net these days, but dang that gets really boring..

Now sadly i'm sure LoR won't be around next set. I'm sure they will swoop in, lay there turds and then leave again and we won't see them for 3 or 4 sets.. So all i can say is i really hope BOTH sides remember what went on this set... And then neither side can complain about the other.. Fair is Fair!

peace out!
    Even if we came back this set and netted we would most likely be hit for our histories actions, and if we took it this set and tried netting next set it would probably be the same. Not that i'm complaining i personally like wars.

And if kanman or ali don't wish to make LoR next set ill lead LoR

also let me add this. it's not the wars, it's not the netting, it's not the game why most people leave.. It's all the dang Biitching that goes on in these forums. No matter what happens there is *****ing. I don't know why any of you lay trust in anyone else in here. It's a game where dominance leads to war. You pull every trick you can to get to the top. If someone kills you and you had a good set going, restart and kill the *******. Or seek your revenge another way.. Who knows. But coming on here and stating for the one trillionth time why ppl leave the game doesn't help. In fact it gives people ideas why they should leave the game.

Honestly, i really think some of you look in the wrong direction for why people leave the game or don't stay around..

I really don't care who leaves. The fact that we can't keep new people around is what bothers me.. And from some of the replies i have received from these people who left, there main reason is they don't like all the complaining that goes on in this game. They tell me they feel like they have to do things one way or they won't be accepted in here..... So they say why bother and leave. You would be really shocked at how many times i have seen that in a reply to me asking why they left...

Most of you are good people who really do want the game to succeed. Actually i think all of you want too see that. And i feel bad for putting it like i just did, but come on people.. it's just a game. Why do we lay so much trust and blood sweat and tears into it? when did this stop becoming a game and turn into real life? Let's keep it at what it really is.. Just a game.
    let me put the blood, sweat and tears into it.. You all just enjoy it and make it happen.. I can remember when many of you were vicious and revengeful.. Someone messed with you and you took them out and you had a thirst for the top spot.. Now most of you seem "content" with the status qua..

I know many of you are older now, but how is a younger generation ever going to learn how to really play this game if we are all content with simple sets? We all had a great generation of players who taught us how to really play this game... So we owe it to them to make sure the generation after us plays it the same way and not this new "content" way...
    i couldn't agree more.

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

its this kind of stuff why I dont "have as much time" to play. i have limited time as it is and log in after a few days to find i am dead, just pisses me off, especially when the reasons for war are total BS! maybe I am just getting too old to be playing a game with a bunch of children, dunno
    There is no greater sin than apathy

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Even if we came back this set and netted we would most likely be hit for our histories actions, and if we took it this set and tried netting next set it would probably be the same. Not that i'm complaining i personally like wars.

And if kanman or ali don't wish to make LoR next set ill lead LoR

i couldn't agree more.

i would like to say sorry to kanman and ali. i was out of line saying the things i said. I will stay off this post with derogatory comments from now on. this game has a new set of leaders and everyone is still establishing their spots. I will say you are wrong devil and it was proven this set. You were netting. No one outside of WLF (and lets not lie this set they were just ankle biters) hit you. Slob/NS were just fine netting along side you. Lor started the aggression and Lor has always started the aggression.

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post
    i would like to say sorry to kanman and ali. i was out of line saying the things i said. I will stay off this post with derogatory comments from now on. this game has a new set of leaders and everyone is still establishing their spots. I will say you are wrong devil and it was proven this set. You were netting. No one outside of WLF (and lets not lie this set they were just ankle biters) hit you. Slob/NS were just fine netting along side you. Lor started the aggression and Lor has always started the aggression.
    Yes but if we did intend to net ( we did not however) and WLF did hit us our top states wasting turns killing them would of put them out of running for the top spot.

And i think i can remember once or twice we werent the aggressors

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Yes but if we did intend to net ( we did not however) and WLF did hit us our top states wasting turns killing them would of put them out of running for the top spot.

And i think i can remember once or twice we werent the aggressors

i have faith that lor could have wiped out wlf w/o using their top states
    did wlf even kill a lor state?

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post
    way to be a genius. how fun will this game be with 30 states?
    hell we are almost there now
    not everyone has fun the same way...

look, everyone here in the forums, fight for their own point of view

mr pres is correct, maggio is correct, ali is correct, **** even max logan is correct,
    how is this??

well, the game has many many options, some like to war, some like to net, if the netters get warred, they say they will leave game, but if warrers didnt war, they will leave the game too, so there isnt a bad or good point, Max Logan is a peacefull, ghandi/greenpeace follower, Well, thats not my faul, i like blood, iam a freaking vampire who knows, the day this game turns netting 100% all of lor will leave, and the day this game is full of wars, the netters will leave

But ****, LOR hasnt been around for sets, RAGE warred last set and the previous one too, but we werent that powerful and we didnt hit ALL the nations, WLF has done that too, but they are sporadic wars where some get warred and others dont, sometimes world wars occur but not every set, Slob and NS have had in the past options of not warring, and they have warred to help others, etc, this game is not dieying, its just in a standby, i might be a pathetic noob like some of u there say iam, that i have achieved nothing, but **** ive tried hard to bring people to the game, iam constantly inviting new friends from rl, or other games i used to play, ive formed my small little nation of 5-6 loyal members, maybe we arent the strongest around, but at least we are active. We like to war, we do, but we are not warring all the time, this is how life works in this game, the day i want to net iam sure someone will come and kill me , and so on,

we dont need to cry over this things, we just enjoy, die, net, war, suicide, wahtever happens, we are a community and we are here to have fun and nothing else =), believe me Max, without *******s like me around, u wouldnt be a happy person
    Last edited by Raul; 06-24-2009 at 04:53.
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Raul View Post
    not everyone has fun the same way...

look, everyone here in the forums, fight for their own point of view

mr pres is correct, maggio is correct, ali is correct, **** even max logan is correct,
    how is this??

well, the game has many many options, some like to war, some like to net, if the netters get warred, they say they will leave game, but if warrers didnt war, they will leave the game too, so there isnt a bad or good point, Max Logan is a peacefull, ghandi/greenpeace follower, Well, thats not my faul, i like blood, iam a freaking vampire who knows, the day this game turns netting 100% all of lor will leave, and the day this game is full of wars, the netters will leave

But ****, LOR hasnt been around for sets, RAGE warred last set and the previous one too, but we werent that powerful and we didnt hit ALL the nations, WLF has done that too, but they are sporadic wars where some get warred and others dont, sometimes world wars occur but not every set, Slob and NS have had in the past options of not warring, and they have warred to help others, etc, this game is not dieying, its just in a standby, i might be a pathetic noob like some of u there say iam, that i have achieved nothing, but **** ive tried hard to bring people to the game, iam constantly inviting new friends from rl, or other games i used to play, ive formed my small little nation of 5-6 loyal members, maybe we arent the strongest around, but at least we are active. We like to war, we do, but we are not warring all the time, this is how life works in this game, the day i want to net iam sure someone will come and kill me , and so on,

we dont need to cry over this things, we just enjoy, die, net, war, suicide, wahtever happens, we are a community and we are here to have fun and nothing else =), believe me Max, without *******s like me around, u wouldnt be a happy person

i would say you are pretty correct except for two statements. 1. the game isn't dying fast but it is like a slow bleed. 2. max has never been a happy person even before you were here

Quote Originally Posted by ranger2112 View Post
    its this kind of stuff why I dont "have as much time" to play. i have limited time as it is and log in after a few days to find i am dead, just pisses me off, especially when the reasons for war are total BS! maybe I am just getting too old to be playing a game with a bunch of children, dunno
    Hehehehe you chose the wrong nation to side with..
    WoW: [FW]
    Never piss off a farmer.

NW: [USA][FW][LoR]x2
    Red turns are a l3itch!

'03-'08 Off and on (more off then on!)