Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: LOR vs NS + SLOB

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post
    i would say you are pretty correct except for two statements. 1. the game isn't dying fast but it is like a slow bleed. 2. max has never been a happy person even before you were here
    i was happy when i finished 25th in NTGEA with a billion net
    and CW when I made 90th with 650m
    even when I made 13th with 140m in my first farmer set
    I wasn`t happy when I finished 3rd in the first NW set with only upgraded inf
    I wasn`t happy when we killed LoR not so many sets ago

as you can see, I was **** happy back in WoW. Now, it`s the same 70-80 people playing. it`s not even fun to try and play. thanks to our 'peaceful' netting nations LoR and WLF
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post

as you can see, I was **** happy back in WoW. Now, it`s the same 70-80 people playing. it`s not even fun to try and play. thanks to our 'peaceful' netting nations LoR and WLF
    To each his own...
    WoW: [FW]
    Never piss off a farmer.

NW: [USA][FW][LoR]x2
    Red turns are a l3itch!

'03-'08 Off and on (more off then on!)

my first set of WoW i finished like 500th place . good times.
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

Max no offense dont play. Its better to not play than to play and complain which drives away new players that may enjoy the game minus the bi|ching

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    Max no offense dont play. Its better to not play than to play and complain which drives away new players that may enjoy the game minus the bi|ching
    yes, yes, it`s better to pretend everything is OK! my complaining has driven away 100s of players! **** I knew I`m killing the game! I shouldn`t come and post, what was I thinking! you`re right, I won`t post until it`s OK with you!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

yes, yes, it`s better to pretend everything is OK! my complaining has driven away 100s of players! **** I knew I`m killing the game! I shouldn`t come and post, what was I thinking! you`re right, I won`t post until it`s OK with you!
    Its about **** time, i thought you would never get the hints...
    Never piss off a farmer.

Red turns are a l3itch!

A couple posts above yours MR P. came right out and said that the number one reason new players leave is because of they way old players complain and force **** on people including NETTING.

I have to agree with Mr. Pres

I can't tell you how many times I have seen the forums light up when someone grabs someone 15 minutes before the GB expires.

Or is someone is undercutting the PM

ETC,

ETC,

ETC,

Seems like every single set we always get the same complaints and I too feel that this is 75% of the reason why new members leave
    Never piss off a farmer.

Red turns are a l3itch!

Quote Originally Posted by Raul View Post
    not everyone has fun the same way...

look, everyone here in the forums, fight for their own point of view

mr pres is correct, maggio is correct, ali is correct, **** even max logan is correct,
    how is this??

well, the game has many many options, some like to war, some like to net, if the netters get warred, they say they will leave game, but if warrers didnt war, they will leave the game too, so there isnt a bad or good point, Max Logan is a peacefull, ghandi/greenpeace follower, Well, thats not my faul, i like blood, iam a freaking vampire who knows, the day this game turns netting 100% all of lor will leave, and the day this game is full of wars, the netters will leave

But ****, LOR hasnt been around for sets, RAGE warred last set and the previous one too, but we werent that powerful and we didnt hit ALL the nations, WLF has done that too, but they are sporadic wars where some get warred and others dont, sometimes world wars occur but not every set, Slob and NS have had in the past options of not warring, and they have warred to help others, etc, this game is not dieying, its just in a standby, i might be a pathetic noob like some of u there say iam, that i have achieved nothing, but **** ive tried hard to bring people to the game, iam constantly inviting new friends from rl, or other games i used to play, ive formed my small little nation of 5-6 loyal members, maybe we arent the strongest around, but at least we are active. We like to war, we do, but we are not warring all the time, this is how life works in this game, the day i want to net iam sure someone will come and kill me , and so on,

we dont need to cry over this things, we just enjoy, die, net, war, suicide, wahtever happens, we are a community and we are here to have fun and nothing else =), believe me Max, without *******s like me around, u wouldnt be a happy person
    I miss the LoR netting sets, thats something i wish we could get back to. And no i wouldn't leave if the game went straight netting. This is one of those games that there will never be 100% approval of what any nation does with their set, but we stay for better or worse because we love to play this game. Whether you are a person like Anton that can be near the computer 18 hours a day or like me back in febuary when i would log on for 5 mins just to expand and run a farmer strat, this game will play towards your interests and amount of time you want to play it. For those of you that just play the forum game (talk and chat about but nearly never make it ingame) please don't write the game off due to anything you hear or remember from long ago.

finally remember that alot of people put their sweat, tears, time, and money to give you this game, but without every member or even those of you that play maybe 2-4 sets a year, everyone and every action helps to shape and bring this game to what it is now. If you believe someone is "hurting" the game, have a chat with them on the private message or on MSN messanger. Make friends and make rivalries, but remember that when it comes down to it, they are your friends. Thats what i loved from WoW, the nations that would be good friends and just war because they got bored and wanted to have a fun war set. With all i can do i will try to bring LoR from being so war prone, but meet me halfway and remember that if you get warred from someone, have fun and go with it.

(sorry for this long post and erratic subjects)

January 2009 - Satan666(#44) was awarded the Medal of Destruction for making 819 attacks

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    A couple posts above yours MR P. came right out and said that the number one reason new players leave is because of they way old players complain and force **** on people including NETTING.
    newsflash! divide LoR and let them war themselves! i know it takes a super intelligence like mine to understand, but please...

and I`m sure the complaints drive everyone away. but I have not seen a single player say - I`m quitting because Max keeps *****ing

I don`t know why, but I`ve seen this a dozen times - I`m tired of being killed for no reason at all, so I`m quitting

I really don`t understand, how can it be??? it must be my unparalleled perception that notices things like that...
    CW, TWC/PX, E