Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: LOR vs NS + SLOB

heheheh everyone who talks to me on MSN knows that i dont mean any of the mean or hurtful things i ever say in the forums. I am actually a cool guy but i play the forums with a completely different attitude. Its fun you all should try it sometime...
    WoW: [FW]
    Never piss off a farmer.

NW: [USA][FW][LoR]x2
    Red turns are a l3itch!

'03-'08 Off and on (more off then on!)

when LoR and WLF left, did things completely change? No wars and complete peace, no one quit at all. Sadly both happened and it took everyone to get us to this point and it'll take everyone to make things work.

So next time you are a leader, or even a key member in a nation and you get warred, tell them that could happen but you just need to take breath and start again. Its when the leader or experienced members flip out and they think this is the worst thing to ever happen to this game and think it is going downhill. People can go a whole year and never be killed and they could be killed 3 times every set, but either should make you enjoy the game as much as you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Mhaphew View Post
    heheheh everyone who talks to me on MSN knows that i dont mean any of the mean or hurtful things i ever say in the forums. I am actually a cool guy but i play the forums with a completely different attitude. Its fun you all should try it sometime...
    yeah i used to do quite the same, When i would play i would be Satan and be sort of a jerk and the second i would talk to someone on MSN i would go back to just Being Kyle and they would be confused.
    Last edited by Satan666; 06-24-2009 at 14:35.

January 2009 - Satan666(#44) was awarded the Medal of Destruction for making 819 attacks

Max: I am just repeating what Mr P said that new players were saying when asked why they didnt continue to play. These are facts not speculation This is now, and not then.

Matt: You are pretty cool off of the forums no dout

Satan: The game is completely boring with out the drama of WLF and/or LOR causing trouble. Expand build expand build repeat

My post was not aimed at ONE single person. It was aimed at everyone. Cause everyone at one time or another has complained about something. It's not a bad thing to get fired up and lite up the forums. Thats what they are here for. But the constant complaining set after set over the same issues is what really drives ppl crazy..

And the replies i get are true.. I have seen it happen time and time again. A new member joins, we all hug him and love him and treat him like out special pet and then he tries to bring a new element to the game and BAM! He's ousted so bad he just gives up.

All i'm saying is let's just all play the way we all want too. Use the tools in the game to show your distaste for certain actions. Let's go back to the way the game use to be played where it was everyone vs everyone and you couldn't trust anyone.. Deals were made, deals were broken, wars broke out, pacts were made, pacts were broken ect ect ect.. I know you all remember how to play that way. The new way of playing is, well honestly kinda lazy.. It's like nobody wants to do the work anymore that goes into running a state or a nation...

Remember one thing... The game has not changed.. The people playing it has.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

and maggio out of all the pics i have seen of you your never smiling.. In your new avatar it looks like your wife has you by the balls, which is forcing you to smile like that... I see who controls that family..

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    My post was not aimed at ONE single person. It was aimed at everyone. Cause everyone at one time or another has complained about something. It's not a bad thing to get fired up and lite up the forums. Thats what they are here for. But the constant complaining set after set over the same issues is what really drives ppl crazy..

And the replies i get are true.. I have seen it happen time and time again. A new member joins, we all hug him and love him and treat him like out special pet and then he tries to bring a new element to the game and BAM! He's ousted so bad he just gives up.

All i'm saying is let's just all play the way we all want too. Use the tools in the game to show your distaste for certain actions. Let's go back to the way the game use to be played where it was everyone vs everyone and you couldn't trust anyone.. Deals were made, deals were broken, wars broke out, pacts were made, pacts were broken ect ect ect.. I know you all remember how to play that way. The new way of playing is, well honestly kinda lazy.. It's like nobody wants to do the work anymore that goes into running a state or a nation...

Remember one thing... The game has not changed.. The people playing it has.
    Yeah people seem to have stopped solving disputes in game, don't want to rub your ego too much here, but USA was a big factor in the loss of this, people were confident that they would have back up from them if a nation pulled a really really crappy move, sort of like the "police". USA wasn't the only nation, but perhaps the one with the biggest talented user base. And now people don't care about other people's problems, they are just happy it's not their problem; when it does become their problem they don't half ***** that people don't come and help them though.

Quote Originally Posted by nosejam View Post
    Yeah people seem to have stopped solving disputes in game, don't want to rub your ego too much here, but USA was a big factor in the loss of this, people were confident that they would have back up from them if a nation pulled a really really crappy move, sort of like the "police". USA wasn't the only nation, but perhaps the one with the biggest talented user base. And now people don't care about other people's problems, they are just happy it's not their problem; when it does become their problem they don't half ***** that people don't come and help them though.
    USA was never the global police. Atleast not in NW
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    Ok I never meant to say they were the actual police, I know that's not true.

But one thing about them, would they have waited to be FS'd by LoR this set like other nations did? I don't think so.

I see your point.. And yea you are right, we were the most gifted players in the game.. lmao.. jk

You are right, USA did always have the backs for those in need. And USA was a huge factor in bringing a lot of politics in the game as well. I have my own faults in issues with this game. No question there..

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    No not in NW.. USA wasn't even 1/2 of what it was in WoW in NW.. Would have been different but all my time that was normally dedicated to the nation we to the entire game.. Which is why USA is not around anymore. Drove me crazy letting people down and things slide.. Just couldn't keep up with it all anymore. I guess i could just quit being the admin and go back to being a leader

Ok I never meant to say they were the actual police, I know that's not true.

But one thing about them, would they have waited to be FS'd by LoR this set like other nations did? I don't think so.
    Heck no..... 2 things would have happened. Either Devil and i would have worked it out, or we would have geared up and nailed them.. prolly choice 1 would be what happened. Believe it or not, out of all the years USA and LoR co-existed, we seldom warred eachtother..

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Heck no..... 2 things would have happened. Either Devil and i would have worked it out, or we would have geared up and nailed them.. prolly choice 1 would be what happened. Believe it or not, out of all the years USA and LoR co-existed, we seldom warred eachtother..
    Stonewalling has never been so exciting!