Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: LOR vs NS + SLOB

Quote Originally Posted by ranger2112 View Post
    i wont get into a battle of wits with you, as u are obviously unarmed. yes, it is a game. A game is supposed to be enjoyed by all, not by a few renegades having fun at others expense. Enjoy your game. It is yours now, not ours, as we can no longer enjoy it as we did in the past.
    I would only come unarmed because who needs weapons the fight someone with the mentality of a toddler (which you are displaying)? A few renegades... i mean we only make up a 1/3 of the game that is not a good chunk at all, and you must know by now not everyone will be happy, as i can't remember a single set where at least a someone was unhappy, but hey its nice to see that instead of fighting back or anything your going to quit and be the coward you are.

I mean here is a new suggestion before any nation or state does anything they will have to put up a poll for the public and make sure its passed 100% so everyone can be happy. Yea sounds real good.

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I mean here is a new suggestion before any nation or state does anything they will have to put up a poll for the public and make sure its passed 100% so everyone can be happy. Yea sounds real good.
    oh oh oh oh, public poll.......can i kill raul??

yes .........
    no ..........

I would only come unarmed because who needs weapons the fight someone with the mentality of a toddler (which you are displaying)? A few renegades... i mean we only make up a 1/3 of the game that is not a good chunk at all, and you must know by now not everyone will be happy, as i can't remember a single set where at least a someone was unhappy, but hey its nice to see that instead of fighting back or anything your going to quit and be the coward you are.

maybe i am a coward. maybe i do have the mentality of a toddler..u r right and you win. u are cool and i am not. whatever. my RL is pulling me away from having some quality time here and when i go away for a day or so to come back to a dead state and all the reason is pudding? i mean really?? did your husband make that one up for you?
    There is no greater sin than apathy

maybe i am a coward. maybe i do have the mentality of a toddler..u r right and you win. u are cool and i am not. whatever. my RL is pulling me away from having some quality time here and when i go away for a day or so to come back to a dead state and all the reason is pudding? i mean really?? did your husband make that one up for you?
    uhh first off im the husband and ali is the wife,

2nd there was no real reason besides for our love of warring and to win the set.

So if you want to blame people Blame WLF for for loosing the first war and not restarting. Blame your leaders for letting in WLF restarts blame them for not working through FA channels, Blame your leaders for not taking premptive actions on what almost everyone knew was inevitable. Lastly blame yourself for doing nothing about it except b!tching on here.

2nd there was no real reason besides for our love of warring and to win the set.

So if you want to blame people Blame WLF for for loosing the first war and not restarting. Blame your leaders for letting in WLF restarts blame them for not working through FA channels, Blame your leaders for not taking premptive actions on what almost everyone knew was inevitable. Lastly blame yourself for doing nothing about it except b!tching on here.
    Blame WLF for not being WLF.

Blame the rest of the community for not realizing that when WLF fell, they were the backbone of everyone else's ***.

WLF vs LoR determined who would win set.

WLF beating LoR would've led to the same result as LoR winning, only WLF would've finished first.

However, WLF isn't that WLF anymore. I doubt they would've even warred after beating LoR.

And Most of all, Blame Ali. Just cause its what we usually do when loR wins.

i will be taking a temporary leave of absence from playing this game. i have neither the energy or time to deal with pages of rantings and BS wars by little people in real life who use this virtual world to attempt to dominate. so i will check in once in a while and say hi, but wont make a state or play for a while.

much love for most of you guys.
    Yei!! 1 less, 43 to go =)
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]

Quote Originally Posted by -Chris- View Post
    Blame WLF for not being WLF.

Blame the rest of the community for not realizing that when WLF fell, they were the backbone of everyone else's ***.

WLF vs LoR determined who would win set.

WLF beating LoR would've led to the same result as LoR winning, only WLF would've finished first.

However, WLF isn't that WLF anymore. I doubt they would've even warred after beating LoR.

And Most of all, Blame Ali. Just cause its what we usually do when loR wins.
    you mean that WLF which used to be LoRs lapdog to get the infamous 1000 kills?

Guess it`s not, that WLF
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

0k, that was funny, except Ali isnt a wife, no one would marry such an obvious easy trick...not the marrying type
    There is no greater sin than apathy

0k, that was funny, except Ali isnt a wife, no one would marry such an obvious easy trick...not the marrying type
    i have a soft spot for damaged women...

I guess the hundreds of other players that quit because LoR can't change up their style for once means they are all cowards too...

Pretty soon nobody will be left playing the game and Devil will have nobody to call a coward. (Ironic because whenever LoR gets into trouble they leave for a few sets so people don't gang up on them... very brave soldiers. )