Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121316 ... LastLast

Thread: LOR vs NS + SLOB

Yes, our policy was pretty crap. We wanted to war, but if we were to net, we would at least get some advantage and flex our muscles a bit. When both NS and Slob leaders both outright rejected it, both nations should have went to full war alert. You shouldn't quit from a war everyone could see from a mile away and especially since NS and Slob should have given us a pretty even fight.

Quote Originally Posted by kanman View Post
    Yes, our policy was pretty crap. We wanted to war, but if we were to net, we would at least get some advantage and flex our muscles a bit. When both NS and Slob leaders both outright rejected it, both nations should have went to full war alert. You shouldn't quit from a war everyone could see from a mile away and especially since NS and Slob should have given us a pretty even fight.
    I'm still alive but the amount of time we had to prepare wasn't much at all. Plus with you guys having stockers who could go pure ships, none of us could have dealt with that. I had a balanced state but regardless I would have died had I been attacked first or attacked when I wasn't on....
    War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things.
    The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

That is true, but being so unbalanced means big openings also. Numbers were pretty even with NS/Slob having bigger states in general and LoR having more turns.

It was unlucky that several NS/Slob in top 20 that had the most turns were offline so we were able to kill ~800 top 20 state turns right off the bat.
    Last edited by kanman; 06-17-2009 at 03:24.

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mhaphew View Post
    they probably got him for using an auto refresher which is bull**** because I know WLF slob and NS have at least one member using one...
    not reporting iis just as bad as doing it yourself. your state should now be deleted and you banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post
    How do you have just one cheater? Shouldn't it always be two states?
    going by kid slashers post it wasnt using multies but using bots.

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post
    Either way kill me so I can take a break when my daughter is born this week.
    oh yeh forgot that was coming up, good luck pal. enjoy your months of sleepless nights hehe

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    I dont agree with the multi comment, but it sounds like it was just a joke.

I dont understand why the lengths were taken to come up with some BS retal policy in order to start a war. Just come right out and war us! No one expects anything special from LOR as far as strategy or anything like that, simply pull the trigger and stand behind the fact that you are a war machine.

No need for bells and whistles they only cause people to b|tch about LOR.
    devil said he will make sure that NS isnt warred for no reason, ali simply created a situation where a reason was going to come up sooner or later.

Quote Originally Posted by Mhaphew View Post
    We do not expect to live forever, but we expect have a ****ing good time before we go.

This was wasnt started with intentions for us to win by no means at all. The general feeling is we are going to lose, and you know what, thats perfectly fine by us.

So SLOB and NS, BRING IT!
    LMAO, Ali never plans to loose. My guess is he wasnt expecting NS to declare back so quickly.

Crimson Shadow Guest

LoR, you messed things up in the war. I always die in the first strike, not the second.
    This is the way things have been ever since NW came back. So nice try but you got it wrong.

Pres: that was one of the most fun and best wars i've ever lead or participated in, wish they all could of been like that one.

Blackwater: we take up 1/3 of the game. ok how bout you stop b1tching about it and recruit for your nation and people to the game? problem solved. Also "bleeding out your eyes" jumped from sky to slob so your being a complete hypocrit. Go ahead and suicide it nothing new to me

And everyone should of known this was coming, hell i know the policy was ridiculous and it was just looking for a reason to war. Once that post came out every other nation should of been preping for war.

Vinnie: i may have suggested that warring both nations at the same time would be more fun. And i didnt want to hit one and have xavy or sob run away from us while we were hitting the other nation.

And before you all go pointing fingers about cheating im pretty sure SoB was using an auto refresh, considering he was online for 3 score resets (60 min) then we kill run on him after i got tired of waiting and suspected that he was auto refreshing. As you can see he never stonwalled or anything and he had turns to do at least a few grabs. Not to mention he was still showing online after he died for a few score resets.

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

Quote Originally Posted by kanman View Post
    That is true, but being so unbalanced means big openings also. Numbers were pretty even with NS/Slob having bigger states in general and LoR having more turns.

It was unlucky that several NS/Slob in top 20 that had the most turns were offline so we were able to kill ~800 top 20 state turns right off the bat.
    I was one of them, 300turns with 8mill jets and like 3mill ships...

But no one called to warn me

Nice job, good thinking to pick me over a bigger target since I was a lot more war ready
    Report: You have purchased 32.313.485 Ships from the market, this had a total cost of $88.248.127.535.

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    And before you all go pointing fingers about cheating im pretty sure SoB was using an auto refresh, considering he was online for 3 score resets (60 min) then we kill run on him after i got tired of waiting and suspected that he was auto refreshing. As you can see he never stonwalled or anything and he had turns to do at least a few grabs. Not to mention he was still showing online after he died for a few score resets.
    Hey, hang on a minute there.
    I have never used nor intend to use an auto refresh tool on my browser in order to deceive anyone within this game.
    I was online all that time, I did stonewall occasionally by grabbing others, and I ended up using those turns for more important things such as AAing somesome at the start of our strike.

Trust me when I say, I look forward to having some time off my computer, I can be just as online for long periods of time as the next person, (maybe not anton).

p.s. when you finally got me, I went to get some dinner and sat down watching the end of South Africa v India cricket match.

at least i got some licks in.

ALI cant you just flat out admit that you made up that policy to drive nations into war. When I read your post its as if you act Godlike and you can deplict what everyone else should do.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    at least i got some licks in.

ALI cant you just flat out admit that you made up that policy to drive nations into war. When I read your post its as if you act Godlike and you can deplict what everyone else should do.
    The Policy was set in place to do exactly what we wanted it to do and what we explained to you all. The only reason we declared war was because we felt that other nations were getting anxious and were going to decalare war on us. Now, we may have jumped the gun, i admit, but I am glad i did. That was one of the best wars (besides when i was in FW) i have ever participated in
    WoW: [FW]
    Never piss off a farmer.

NW: [USA][FW][LoR]x2
    Red turns are a l3itch!

'03-'08 Off and on (more off then on!)