Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson (1958-2009)

Who cares.. those albums are nothing compared to the lives of the children he ruined..

Rest in peace?

I hope the **** burns in hell forever more..
    Last edited by kitoy; 06-25-2009 at 21:18.
    [LoR][LOL][TNG][EX][GRIM][PW][MILF][SKY][Psy][XF]

Im sorry I didnt know you were there? Must have hurt so many he was aquitted from legal charges against him. are you holding some sort of legal evidence that we dont know about or are you just ranting like every other village idiot.

humans are idiots! Oh and Obama is a muslim terrorist implanted by the enemy of Joe the plumber on main street? Could you imagine that still to this day hundreds or thousands of "Americans" still believe that?

Just because he is a celebrity does change the fact that he has raped countless boys - boys who have to live with that fact on top of the realization that their parents who were supposed to protect them, who are supposed to die for them, instead pimped them out for top $$$..

OK, i guess you're an MJ(the pedo one) fan. This wiill be my last post in this thread, i can't argue with you anymore..
    [LoR][LOL][TNG][EX][GRIM][PW][MILF][SKY][Psy][XF]

Quote Originally Posted by kenneth View Post
    Just because he is a celebrity does change the fact that he has raped countless boys - boys who have to live with that fact on top of the realization that their parents who were supposed to protect them, who are supposed to die for them, instead pimped them out for top $$$..

OK, i guess you're an MJ(the pedo one) fan. This wiill be my last post in this thread, i can't argue with you anymore..

your a joke, MJ was a legend, his music will live on forever, he was never convicted of anything, your the type of person who believes everything the media says, its all BS. RIP michael you will always be the king of pop.
    VaLoR-RoMe[vT][SLOB]

You say "fact" but what I think you meant was "speculate".

He just got way too wierd formy tastes. I liked his music at one time,but his personality quirks just made him to much of a wierdo for my tastes. Although, it is always a shame to see someone go like that. RIP

can`t argue with an idiot..

MJ was the legend in music.

It doesn`t he tried to become a white woman for his entire life
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

It's ok, they can recycle him.. he was 99% plastic anyway..

oh, bye-bye pedo boy..
    Due to the fact that Michael Jackson is 99% plastic, he is scheduled to be melted down into Legos so that little boys can play with him for a change.

Or

Due to the fact that Michael Jackson is 99% plastic, he is scheduled to be melted down a slide so kids can go down on him.

Those two are just variations of my fave wacko joke so far.

Jackson family members have confirmed that Michael received a shot of Demerol just before Noon on Thursday, and that the dosage was "too much."

It sucks for all those people who bought tickets to see his 50 concerts in London .. I believe those were only a month away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]