Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Michael Jackson (1958-2009)

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    It sucks for all those people who bought tickets to see his 50 concerts in London .. I believe those were only a month away.
    I'm sort of glad they sold out before I managed to get tickets

Crimson Shadow Guest

Anyone look on iTunes today? Early this morning 8 of the top 10 most downloaded songs in the past 24 hours were Michael Jackson and I just checked a couple hours ago and he currently holds 34 of the Top 100 daily downloaded songs.

CNN reported tonight that 9/10 spots were taken by MJ, and 9th was the black eyed peas.

just say this as someone's status on facebook. for those of you who don't know Ferrah Faucett was an actress from Charlies Angels among many other things and died approx. 9:30 of the same day.

"The lord gave Ferrah faucett one wish when she died. Her wish was for all the children in the world to be safe. The lord granted her wish and killed Michael Jackson."

Since i know i haven't posted anything about how i feel about MJ, i really hope that the rumors are false and i believe that MJ deserves to be called the King of Pop.

January 2009 - Satan666(#44) was awarded the Medal of Destruction for making 819 attacks

Whoever made that up first needs to learn how to spell Farrah Fawcett

And now that I read that again, the first part doesn't even make sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    Whoever made that up first needs to learn how to spell Farrah Fawcett

And now that I read that again, the first part doesn't even make sense.
    What part doesn't make sense? :\

finally
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]

Sorry Raul, we'll put it in a way you understand.

Frankie Boyle has quit writing his column for Scotland�€™s Daily Record �€“ because they wouldn�€™t print his Michael Jackson jokes.

In his weekly column for the newspaper, he submitted a string of one-liners about the dead star, most of them about the allegations of paedophilia that surrounded him.

The Mock The Week star sent a message to members of his mailing list on Friday stating: �€˜Oh dear. Had to quit my Daily Record column over a moral disagreement.

Here's the article in full.

So the Michael Jackson roller coaster has stopped. Looks like he got enough.

Apparently he died after walking into a pub in Paisley and saying �€œDo you wanna be starting something?�€� We can all learn something from Michael�€™s life. For example, it looks like oxygen tents are a big waste of money.

Why did no one pick up on it when he had shown all the signs of a heart attack? Wheezing noises, jerking of the arms, ashen complexion? I suppose to be fair he has been showing all those symptoms since the mid eighties. Had Jackson�€™s staff noticed something was wrong earlier he might have been saved, but when they saw him grab his left arm, go stiff and yelp they just thought he was practising his moves for Beat It. It�€™s not known what triggered the heart attack, but High School M usical 3 was on cable at the time.

In many ways he was a tragic figure. Let�€™s be honest, he had more personal issues than Batman.Who could have imagined that the monster he transformed into in �€œThriller�€� would look less weird than what he transformed into in real life? It�€™s got to be a tossup whether he get cremated or recycled. His postmortem will look like the Roswell autopsy.

I was a big Michael Jackson fan when I was 8. I didn't know it at the time, but I was his 'type.'
    For his London concerts Michael Jackson advertised for children in wheelchairs or with missing legs! What parent would agree to that? Look what happened with kids who could run away! Those tickets sold out in minutes. An interesting attitude we have to paedophilia in this country, �€œ We don�€™t want paedophiles round here! Unless they�€™ve really worked on their choreography�€��€�

He was a legend and his funeral will be amazing. Ironically the funeral will be the first time in years his children haven�€™t been forced to wear veils.With the amount of money the concert tickets have made I wouldn�€™t be surprised if they still wheeled him on. It would add an interesting touch to I�€™ll Be There.

Michael Jackson was apparently refusing to eat ahead of his O2 gigs. He now weighed less than nine stone and the only thing he would eat willingly was nachos. Nachos being the name of a young Mexican boy.

It�€™s said that Jackson had developed a phobia about being fat. Not like him to worry about his looks. Apparently when the news broke Jackson�€™s father rushed straight to the hospital, just to check if the medics needed a hand with beating Michael�€™s chest.

Jackson�€™s family said they were moved to see that the hospital staff were all wearing black. Actually, they were all wearing white as usual, but that family had always had a little trouble.

http://www.chortle.co.uk/news/2009/0..._jackson_jokes

Quote Originally Posted by nosejam View Post
    Frankie Boyle has quit writing his column for Scotland�€™s Daily Record �€“ because they wouldn�€™t print his Michael Jackson jokes.

In his weekly column for the newspaper, he submitted a string of one-liners about the dead star, most of them about the allegations of paedophilia that surrounded him.

The Mock The Week star sent a message to members of his mailing list on Friday stating: �€˜Oh dear. Had to quit my Daily Record column over a moral disagreement.

Here's the article in full.

So the Michael Jackson roller coaster has stopped. Looks like he got enough.

Apparently he died after walking into a pub in Paisley and saying �€œDo you wanna be starting something?�€� We can all learn something from Michael�€™s life. For example, it looks like oxygen tents are a big waste of money.

Why did no one pick up on it when he had shown all the signs of a heart attack? Wheezing noises, jerking of the arms, ashen complexion? I suppose to be fair he has been showing all those symptoms since the mid eighties. Had Jackson�€™s staff noticed something was wrong earlier he might have been saved, but when they saw him grab his left arm, go stiff and yelp they just thought he was practising his moves for Beat It. It�€™s not known what triggered the heart attack, but High School M usical 3 was on cable at the time.

In many ways he was a tragic figure. Let�€™s be honest, he had more personal issues than Batman.Who could have imagined that the monster he transformed into in �€œThriller�€� would look less weird than what he transformed into in real life? It�€™s got to be a tossup whether he get cremated or recycled. His postmortem will look like the Roswell autopsy.

I was a big Michael Jackson fan when I was 8. I didn't know it at the time, but I was his 'type.'
    For his London concerts Michael Jackson advertised for children in wheelchairs or with missing legs! What parent would agree to that? Look what happened with kids who could run away! Those tickets sold out in minutes. An interesting attitude we have to paedophilia in this country, �€œ We don�€™t want paedophiles round here! Unless they�€™ve really worked on their choreography�€��€�

He was a legend and his funeral will be amazing. Ironically the funeral will be the first time in years his children haven�€™t been forced to wear veils.With the amount of money the concert tickets have made I wouldn�€™t be surprised if they still wheeled him on. It would add an interesting touch to I�€™ll Be There.

Michael Jackson was apparently refusing to eat ahead of his O2 gigs. He now weighed less than nine stone and the only thing he would eat willingly was nachos. Nachos being the name of a young Mexican boy.

It�€™s said that Jackson had developed a phobia about being fat. Not like him to worry about his looks. Apparently when the news broke Jackson�€™s father rushed straight to the hospital, just to check if the medics needed a hand with beating Michael�€™s chest.

Jackson�€™s family said they were moved to see that the hospital staff were all wearing black. Actually, they were all wearing white as usual, but that family had always had a little trouble.

http://www.chortle.co.uk/news/2009/0..._jackson_jokes
    I heard that his family were unsure how he wanted his body to be handled after death. Should he be buried, cremated or recycled?