Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nation-Wars Resurrection V1.08 (Changes for Next Set)

Missionary Guest

well the way i see it is, im gunna use last set for an example.

WLF vs LoR, instead of it hapeneing the way it did if WLF surrendered after like 1 day instead of the next 3-4. thats 3-4 days less of LoR warring, so they move on.

NS + SLOB vs LoR, LoR war them 3-4 days earlier due to getting bored. SLOB took like 2-3 days to make attacks back. so they use the feature and surrender. NS follow suite maybe a day later cos they are getting hammered.

week or so left of the set left, what do LoR do. follow up on the previous wars after the time is up or go on to hit what ever other nations are left knowing that none of the previous nations they have warred can do anything about it because they cannot declare back.

EDIT:: i like the idea, just not the part that the surrenderd nation cannot declare for the rest of the set.

The only thing I am thinking is that if you actually surrender then you need to really contact your enemy and let them know THEY WON, and you dont want any more this set.

Using last set (only from my perspective) LOR vs WLF, LOR came out and stated that they had "no choice" but to kill restarts to protect their members. You know what they were right, and I complete understood were they were coming from. With WLF you know its on and they will pop out of a shadow to get a kill or two.

WLF knowing they could not be effective enough vs time spent decided not to play the rest of the set.

(just a theory)

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    well the way i see it is, im gunna use last set for an example.

WLF vs LoR, instead of it hapeneing the way it did if WLF surrendered after like 1 day instead of the next 3-4. thats 3-4 days less of LoR warring, so they move on.

NS + SLOB vs LoR, LoR war them 3-4 days earlier due to getting bored. SLOB took like 2-3 days to make attacks back. so they use the feature and surrender. NS follow suite maybe a day later cos they are getting hammered.

week or so left of the set left, what do LoR do. follow up on the previous wars after the time is up or go on to hit what ever other nations are left knowing that none of the previous nations they have warred can do anything about it because they cannot declare back.

EDIT:: i like the idea, just not the part that the surrenderd nation cannot declare for the rest of the set.
    Make it so a nation can't war the surrendered nation for the remainder of set vice versa.
    Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!

and let LOR net...pfft

but seriously why do you want that option

Like you said, let LoR net for once.

January 2009 - Satan666(#44) was awarded the Medal of Destruction for making 819 attacks