Page 1 of 17 1234567811 ... LastLast

Thread: Retaliation Grievance Thread

Default Retaliation Grievance Thread

nuff said... we are not afraid of the big bad LOR

SA AzN Dynasty(#)[LoR] FullTimeJob(#)[S] 710 Land, 7.704 Food 22:12:21-2009/07/06

you can always edit the state numbers, but I never understood it as you can just search the state name, so as always I found it pointless and left the numbers in
    Last edited by Missionary; 07-07-2009 at 05:47.
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

ive had a hard on to kill ClickClick for years it seems...Finally.

We know we wont win, but we will not bow down to LOR like so many do.

Crimson Shadow Guest

Nice to see that LoR likes to play fair and use the retal declaration loophole to strike us 30 minutes before we (the smaller nation) could declare war, and even managed to kill 2 of our states before we could declare war.

I could have done the same thing back to them, but instead I did what "all of us good little boys and girls" should do. I reported them in the appropriate manner and waited for our "official" declarations as we did not want to bend the rules or the system that Mr. P put so much work and effort towards.

Just so everyone knows SLOB declared Preperations against LOR and had to wait 1hour before we could declare War.
    While we waited LOR declared retaliation and proceeded to kill our top states.
    I did not return fire as that is not what the Declaration of Retaliation is meant to be used for.

LOR leadership found a loop hole and instead of reporting it properly they took advantage of it.
    I hope that this does not *bite them in the arse* (actually i do)

It was hard to watch my brothers die whilst we stood there with honor not flinching until it was are appropriate time to act. 1hr after preparations.
    Last edited by MAGGIO; 07-06-2009 at 18:43.

LETS GET READY TO RUMMMMMBBBLEEEEEEE!
    VaLoR-RoMe[vT][SLOB]

LOR's superior numbers weren't enough Maggio
    Dak at heart

you would assume one would know to do that prior to it happening and absolutely could not resist regardless of the obvious advantage.

last set I suggested that to Devil that LOR members not comment on wars on the forums...maybe he ordered a radio silence.

http://forums.nation-wars.com/showthread.php?t=4383 (link to post)

Retaliation-

Retaliation is used for states inside a nation who has a simple retal for illegal attacks made against them. It will cost 2 turns for war attacks. You are able to put a reason for declaration, and you are also able to end the retaliation after 10 min. Using Retaliation as a means of war is against the rules. Please use it the way it's meant to be used. Retals can not be declared against a nation you are already at war with or have sanctions against or from.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

oooh i bet LoR leaders thought they were so smart doing that. the ones who issued the retal should have their states deleted and the SLOB ones reinstated with no turn compensation for LoR. theyll prob ***** about this even though theyve already got this war won .
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 07-06-2009 at 19:56.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me