Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71011121314151617

Thread: Retaliation Grievance Thread

Maggion is just upset that he can't call LoR cheaters anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    just leave it be, people. States were rolled back, LoR learned a lesson. Now go war already
    No. Mr. P left this open so all of us LoR whiners can join in with the rest of the Netting-whiners.com community!
    WoW: [FW]
    Never piss off a farmer.

NW: [USA][FW][LoR]x2
    Red turns are a l3itch!

'03-'08 Off and on (more off then on!)

@ Mr. P--Thanks for re-opening the thread. I find that, regardless of what we come to now, the decision can't be changed at this point. Yep--I still think it was the wrong decision, but looks like we'll have to continue our loving relationship in spite of that.

PS--I too was taking up too much time last night, so much so--that I now have to take my girl out tonight! ugh...or woot! One of the two

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    Mr. P, was the TOS broken? Was a rule broken? Are you saying that declaring retal before prep is over is compared to a triple tap? Im not getting it.

Did they break "something" or not?
    I think Mr. P would say that we broke a "common sense" rule, and didn't use the function as it was intended. I'd say that happens a lot in this game, and is just another "shady" activity. Mr. P thought something had to be done about it (rolling back the SLOB states), which I'm fine with--I just wanted my turns back for killing those states because I didn't know that it wasn't a "super-shady" action.

Quote Originally Posted by Maggio
    There was a punishment... so it must have been something.
    See above.

I am also soo confused on the cheater part. You can do something wrong and your a cheater, but you can do other things wrong and you are not a cheater?

I reported the inncodent using the cheater report button (just saying), two states were rolled back, but LOR lost (punished) the turns they used. So I report cheater and "cheater" gets punished? Or "Shady" gets punished.
    I think in this instance, regardless of if you submitted a cheater report or not, Mr. P would have stepped in. I wouldn't see it as Mr. P responding to a cheater report--I'd see it as Mr. P responding to what he saw as a serious infraction of a use in the game.

You got me so messed up that I dont even know what a cheater and what is not a cheater. Im not trying to get anyone in trouble or anything liek that...idc if someone is a cheater or not I just want to know if what happened was cheating, and if it was not what was it.
    Well, according to my definitions, it was shady, not cheating. I don't know what Mr. P would say about it though. Since no one was made pink, I think it was dealing with a loophole, which was shady, but not cheating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

did anyone else knew how good looking i am or is that a loophole aswell

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post

It's kinda like the triple SA's.. I don't see it posted anywhere other then the forums, but everyone seems to follow it. And when a new member does it he is punished in one form or another.. Mainly killed or given several nasty messages. So should this SA policy be in the rule book? How about the no double SA on the top 10? No it shouldn't be added.. There needs to be a time when common sense kicks in.. And the retaliation is one of those time.
    peoples states don't get rolled back and turns sacrificed for SA's.

But i'm thinking of setting up a way to allow the members to send in rules they feel should be added to this new "Rule Book" that i will be making. If approved they will be added.
    Again you most likely would leave something out, someone would use something they were not really intended to(most likely something in the gray area) and they would just argue it wasn't in the rule book. Also making SA's part of rules would be completly rediculous. What happens if you do break it? Get deleted for cheating?

We really need to stop calling ppl who have never been caught cheating a cheater. The admins of this game have gotten really good at catching cheaters so please let us catch and lable them.. Once they are labled then you all can harp on them and make them feel like crap.. But calling someone who has played fair a cheater is really fair at all.. Even if we don't like his/her opinion or the nation they play in.. Doesn't make them a bad person.
    Thank you! it got old 3 years ago

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

in a previous post I admitted to only calling Pron a cheater to rawl him up because I was pissed that he was IMO well not be too nice to a buddy of mine. it was all part of hey you got punished (in his mind) so you must be something...

So what it looks like to me is there are three things

1. following the rules
    2. shade of gray ("shady")
    3. Cheating

Which is fine, didnt really see were this one classified as when the ruling came down.

Cheater is getting really old, and for what? its not even a good argument point anymore...matter fact it hasnt been for a longgggg time.

Either your pink or your not. The funny part is that for some reason in this game the more shades of gray you are the closer you are to becoming.........pink?

Honestly I think I totally pulled a Dogma last night, cause now I feel fine.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post

Will stop playing devils advocate....literally and figuratively.
    You do realise I'm in LOR?

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    You do realise I'm in LOR?
    yeah, maggio is a little slow these days...
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1