Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 47891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Retaliation Grievance Thread

You did something wrong. You were punished in your own words. This means you are a CHEATER! You cheated. That is all the proof anyone needs.

Now if you dont think you were punished then I guess you didnt cheat?

Its already been proven. Your case was reviewed and you were handed down a guilty sentence. Since you wanted to be big and bad and point out your own crime when no one was even looking at you as a cheater you must take your medicine.

Now if you were not punished, then clearly state is so.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    You did something wrong. You were punished in your own words. This means you are a CHEATER! You cheated. That is all the proof anyone needs.

Now if you dont think you were punished then I guess you didnt cheat?

Its already been proven. Your case was reviewed and you were handed down a guilty sentence. Since you wanted to be big and bad and point out your own crime when no one was even looking at you as a cheater you must take your medicine.

Now if you were not punished, then clearly state is so.
    People can be punished, but still have not done anything wrong...You do understand that there are such things as "undeserved punishment" or "wrongly punished"? Really, I need to explain this to you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

Your definition of the "rules" and what is "right or wrong" doesnt really matter does it? Dont worry Mine Neither. None of us have the right to say. None of us sacrafise like Mr. P. does. None of us pay as much money, or time, or effort for the sake of others.

I would love to see a public appology from you for flat out calling Mr. P wrong umong other accusations. Your just a plain jerk straight up.

How about I do it for you? I am sorry Mike, I dont know how you do it. You give and you give and they take and take some more. If you shut down the game I would understand. Being called out by people when all you do is try your best. Learn computer laungages you have never seen before last year, quitting your nation just to focus on others. Spending less time with your loved ones for these pukes. How do you do it? How do you put up with the disrepect, the constant nagging, the long days and longer nights. No wonder you cant focus on trying to get new players when you have to deal with all these "vets" crying wolf all the time.

Your definition of the "rules" and what is "right or wrong" doesnt really matter does it? Dont worry Mine Neither. None of us have the right to say. None of us sacrafise like Mr. P. does. None of us pay as much money, or time, or effort for the sake of others.

I would love to see a public appology from you for flat out calling Mr. P wrong umong other accusations. Your just a plain jerk straight up.

How about I do it for you? I am sorry Mike, I dont know how you do it. You give and you give and they take and take some more. If you shut down the game I would understand. Being called out by people when all you do is try your best. Learn computer laungages you have never seen before last year, quitting your nation just to focus on others. Spending less time with your loved ones for these pukes. How do you do it? How do you put up with the disrepect, the constant nagging, the long days and longer nights. No wonder you cant focus on trying to get new players when you have to deal with all these "vets" crying wolf all the time.
    What, are you done with the whole "cheater" argument?

No one is beyond reproach--I don't care if they own this game or not. Mr. P is mature enough to know that, why can't you? I will continue to flat out call Mr. P wrong, because I believe he is wrong and I won't be silent just because he owns the game. That's a weak argument .

I have also not resorted to name calling, which you have twice now. You really should not be a mod with the way you carry out conversation in this post. Who should I talk to about that?

I give Mr. P all the respect in the world, and he knows that. But not in this instance, and I should be allowed to voice that.
    Nevermore.

If you have a problem with a mod or an admin you should contact BB

Or else they will get really pissy about it and offended
    And Shepards We Shall Be
    For Thee My Lord For Thee
    Power Hath Descended From Thy Hand
    Our Feet May Swiftly Carry Out Thy Commands
    And We Shall Flow A River Forth To Thee
    And Teeming With Souls Shall It Ever Be
    In Nomeni Patri, Et Fili, Spiritus Scanti

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    Legion of Riot[LoR] has declared Retaliation on Sneaky Little Old Bastards[SLOB]
    Reason: i think a retal is in order for warring us

Ain`t nothing said about breaking your precious policy. But I didn`t expect Raul to actually think of a 'good' excuse. It`s Raul after all
    well its not my fault we sended Ali to post reason

Quote Originally Posted by BB View Post
    and if it had been you that it happened to you uld not shut up till something was done about it..... and we have been down that road before.... Personally I feel the offending states should have been deleted and tagged cheater seeing as they knew there was a loophole prior to being caught using it..... But does explain all devils questions last set concerning the retaliation feature...
    no my lady, loopholes, when found, shouldnt be punished, they should be closed, and so next time they dont happen...or at least, u could have voted for it, i think mayority would have voted no reinstate or at least return of turns

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    Yes it is possible to kill a state in the retal function, but it must be a legitimate retal. If there had been an illegal attack on LoR states and you decided to kill that state, dead state, no problem. Come on, you found something you thought would be to your advantage and got caught, just man up and take it, you are still winning the war, big fat hairy deal. You just got mad because you didn't get FS, so what, no big deal.
    what exactly is a legitimate retal?? or a illegall attack??
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Shadow View Post

EDIT: LoR already has double the states (double turns) of SLOB. Its not like Pres's decision is going to change the outcome of the war, so I don't see why it is such a big deal.
    power abuse?
    Last edited by Raul; 07-08-2009 at 04:44.
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]

the appropriate way to do things

1. contact the game admin (tnova) if you have an issue with the game.
    2. contact the forum admin (BB) if you have an issue with the forums.

Dont go blabbing off at the mouth on the forums when you dont get your way. They are not some sort of customer service company either. You have no right to demand a time line concerning communication. You know all admins have 40+hr jobs and families so I sure they are so so sorry if your wittle feewings get hurt because they dont focus all on you when they are getting dozens of PM/s per day.

and by your own definition of punishement you are a cheater.

Lastly...If you didnt think it was wrong to bypass the preparations, then you should have more common sense, and a greater level of honor and prestige on the battle field. Now if you just a little puppet of Devil and Ali then go blame them for you being punished.

Flat out your pointing the finger in the wrong direction and in the wrong place.

For the record, I didnt reference the TOS when deciding on whether or not it was ok for me to bypass declarations or not. I knew it was wrong in more than one way. If you dont have the common sense to know it was wrong that is your own fault and you actually may deserve more than you got.

8-8 on the score chart on day three, SLOB definatly won this one considering the odds.
    Last edited by MAGGIO; 07-08-2009 at 09:00.

the appropriate way to do things

1. contact the game admin (tnova) if you have an issue with the game.
    2. contact the forum admin (BB) if you have an issue with the forums.
    I did contact an Admin in PM--they ignored me, and then they posted in the forums. I see that as fair game to post in the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Maggio
    Dont go blabbing off at the mouth on the forums when you dont get your way. They are not some sort of customer service company either. You have no right to demand a time line concerning communication. You know all admins have 40+hr jobs and families so I sure they are so so sorry if your wittle feewings get hurt because they dont focus all on you when they are getting dozens of PM/s per day.
    Yea--the one time I press an issue in two years to Mr. P, and now I'm a whiner and pressing Mr. P too hard. I'm sure.

and by your own definition of punishement you are a cheater.
    Seriously, is anyone else understanding this argument? Cause I'm just not seeing it.

Lastly...If you didnt think it was wrong to bypass the preparations, then you should have more common sense, and a greater level of honor and prestige on the battle field. Now if you just a little puppet of Devil and Ali then go blame them for you being punished.
    There are plenty of dishonorable things done in this game (see "Shady"). Just cause you guys got hit on this one, suddenly it's cheating? Please. I gave good reasons why it would be considered ok to use retal as a way to hit when someone declares war. Would you care to actually argue what I say instead of just saying the same thing over and over again?

Flat out your pointing the finger in the wrong direction and in the wrong place.
    Mr. P is the admin who stepped over his bounds as admin. I've said that it should have been made right, not over corrected as Mr. P did.

For the record, I didnt reference the TOS when deciding on whether or not it was ok for me to bypass declarations or not. I knew it was wrong in more than one way. If you dont have the common sense to know it was wrong that is your own fault and you actually may deserve more than you got.
    For the record, I'm glad you don't work for law enforcement or the courts of law, because you would be terrible. You obviously can't argue according to any standards, form an argument that refutes your opponents arguments, and you don't consult the "law" of NW in order to decide if a rule was broken. There's a list of rules for a reason.

8-8 on the score chart on day three, SLOB definatly won this one considering the odds.
    LOL--we've killed two people twice, and disorder deleted. Kills are 11-8.
    Nevermore.

LOL--we've killed two people twice, and disorder deleted. Kills are 11-8.[/QUOTE]

Show me where you have killed DISORDER.. I believe you were denied that..

Kills stand at 8 to 8.

Quote Originally Posted by Disorder View Post
    LOL--we've killed two people twice, and disorder deleted. Kills are 11-8.

Show me where you have killed DISORDER.. I believe you were denied that..

Kills stand at 8 to 8.[/QUOTE]

See, now we are getting people in the WAR mindset, I'll delete before i let you bastards kill me, I like it, Its edgy

Also what i have done a few times

No matter, your still out of our way
    And Shepards We Shall Be
    For Thee My Lord For Thee
    Power Hath Descended From Thy Hand
    Our Feet May Swiftly Carry Out Thy Commands
    And We Shall Flow A River Forth To Thee
    And Teeming With Souls Shall It Ever Be
    In Nomeni Patri, Et Fili, Spiritus Scanti