Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast

Thread: Retaliation Grievance Thread

its not up to us (the members), but I think the deletion of states that took part and possibly the one who acually declared retal is warrented. I reported states and leaders appropriately and stood by and watched them take out two of our states "unlawfully".

After all the information has been looked at it is clear that the retall options was not used in the spirit it was created in. There is a loophole in the retal option that does not check to see if war prep has been declared. It only checks to see if an actual war dec has been declared. This is due to the fact that war prep came AFTER the retal option and was never changed to check both. This loophole will be closed.

The Retaliation feature was created for a quick response to illegal attacks without having to go through all the war prep procedures. It was not created to be used in this fashion.

State #74 and #70 will be reinstated to what they were prior to the attacks. LoR's punishment will be the loss of turns it took to kill both states and a stern one and only warning not to abuse loopholes.

Taking everything into consideration, i feel this is fair.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Mr P is too kind. should have deleted Ali/Devil or w/e declared/authorised those retals (the decleration message makes me think it was Devil ).

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Mr. P's decision was more than fair imo, but others will not see it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    ive had a hard on to kill ClickClick for years it seems...Finally.
    you had a hard ON? maggion you naughty..

State #74 and #70 will be reinstated to what they were prior to the attacks
    how about mine..
    [LoR][LOL][TNG][EX][GRIM][PW][MILF][SKY][Psy][XF]

thanks...i had to go asking for big time...whats the risk in not asking. Boy BB was pissed...

funny the whole radio silence thing...but yet they whine with their state names...asking why they didnt get there turns back, and that Mr. P makes it up as he goes along.

The rule was pretty clear when I read it. Why do you think I didnt break it when I could have easilly.

Crimson Shadow Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    you know what would be absolutely hilarious is that if LOR didnt not respond to any public opinions allagations insults or any posts at all about war matters and FA matters concerning LOR like a radio silence. - no joking it would be great

You asked for it, and looks like you got it

wtf!!! we have retals cause we they made illegal attacks on us, what happens to u
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]

tsk tsk tsk, expoiting loopholes on a smaller nation. What a plus for the rep for LoR.