Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast

Thread: Retaliation Grievance Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Raul View Post
    wtf!!! we have retals cause we they made illegal attacks on us, what happens to u

Prove illegal attacks, Raul. Post them if you can. You can't cause there were none. Nice try again.

You have killed RoMe(#54)

You have killed BTown(#74)

If this is what SLOB has to offer... I am greatly dissapointed
    And Shepards We Shall Be
    For Thee My Lord For Thee
    Power Hath Descended From Thy Hand
    Our Feet May Swiftly Carry Out Thy Commands
    And We Shall Flow A River Forth To Thee
    And Teeming With Souls Shall It Ever Be
    In Nomeni Patri, Et Fili, Spiritus Scanti

BB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Raul View Post
    wtf!!! we have retals cause we they made illegal attacks on us, what happens to u

Retal feature not to be used when war has been declared goober..... war attacks had not been made when retal got declared.. it was used to get around the waiting period

congrats LoR on your quick kill, I was online the whole time, started reading this very good blog on how a guy won the bad beat jackpot for $75,000 and then next thing i know iam dead , good luck SLOB.
    VaLoR-RoMe[vT][SLOB]

Yeah so SLOB has declared which is cool, but where is everyone else!

It will be a repeat of last set so the stupid windmill will prob be next to burn if they don't start acting.
    Old Nations: [AF]x4 [E]x3 [Royals]x3 [BA3] [WLF]x4 [TNG] [TNWF] [LOL] [EE] [HORDE] [DAK] [HAJ] [BH]x2 [EURO][TNR][PAIN][CB][US][UB]x2[SKY]

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    Prove illegal attacks, Raul. Post them if you can. You can't cause there were none. Nice try again.
    common dogma, lor has a policy in effect, we had several times 3 slob attacks on same lorian, thats illegal reasons for us, and we didnt declare, and war wasnt even taken effect yet, if it had taken effect, u could have started FS, simple thing, so no, we had no war upon us, its not our fault u warred us when we were going to retal, why do u think some members were online ready to strike??

at least a voting must take place, this is clearly a help from mr pres to try and give slob 3-5 hours more of life before they are dead
    Last edited by Raul; 07-07-2009 at 06:09.
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]

Quote Originally Posted by BB View Post
    Retal feature not to be used when war has been declared goober..... war attacks had not been made when retal got declared.. it was used to get around the waiting period
    war will take effect on xxxxxx-09, so no, there is no war yet....
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jeff_capes View Post
    It will be a repeat of last set so the stupid windmill will prob be next to burn if they don't start acting.
    see no reason why we should help a nation that has never offered anything in return. plus it will be the same as last set, my nation was not attacked last set and the same shall happen this set

p.s. i dont speak on behalf of the nation. im not the leader, infact i only have 4 fricking privs grrrrrr....... jiggerplick has more than me

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    see no reason why we should help a nation that has never offered anything in return. plus it will be the same as last set, my nation was not attacked last set and the same shall happen this set

p.s. i dont speak on behalf of the nation. im not the leader, infact i only have 4 fricking privs grrrrrr....... jiggerplick has more than me
    I hope your right, and if you are can I join. I don't wanna die,
    Old Nations: [AF]x4 [E]x3 [Royals]x3 [BA3] [WLF]x4 [TNG] [TNWF] [LOL] [EE] [HORDE] [DAK] [HAJ] [BH]x2 [EURO][TNR][PAIN][CB][US][UB]x2[SKY]

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    After all the information has been looked at it is clear that the retall options was not used in the spirit it was created in. There is a loophole in the retal option that does not check to see if war prep has been declared. It only checks to see if an actual war dec has been declared. This is due to the fact that war prep came AFTER the retal option and was never changed to check both. This loophole will be closed.

The Retaliation feature was created for a quick response to illegal attacks without having to go through all the war prep procedures. It was not created to be used in this fashion.

State #74 and #70 will be reinstated to what they were prior to the attacks. LoR's punishment will be the loss of turns it took to kill both states and a stern one and only warning not to abuse loopholes.

Taking everything into consideration, i feel this is fair.

I seem to remember a feature being abused when I warred someone and there was no rollback then nor was there a loss of turns this in my opinion is an abuse of power. I am not playing this set but I find it a crock of **** that not only was there a rollback but the turns were lost to that states that were involved but yet nothing seemed to happen to states that went into vacation using a loophole and then came out of vacation joining another nation to kill us. I also believe the consequences for abusing this loophole or any loophole should be posted and not made up along the way. Incase none of you know about the loophole I am talking about feel free to look at the bottom of my signature.

You got my vote LOR maybe ill play this set to help you out.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!