Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast

Thread: Retaliation Grievance Thread

you never asked me to help. last set I asked you if you would help or do something via ingame pm. I am sure that someone from SLOB talked to S this set, but...

Quote Originally Posted by Guy77 View Post
    i was thinking about taking a quote from three different posts, just so i could make three separate posts and look like a total moron

But this guy did it for me, Thanks for looking dumb MAX Can't his multiple posts be flagged for spam?
    i`m sorry, i was just replaying to what thought was necessary. I know you`re offended I left your posts out and feel under rated. Well, here you go...
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

No wonder nobody plays this gay *** game. Just from reading all this crap has made me want to rejoin this game for a set or two just to play with LOR. As long as they keep killing you whining pansies like Maggio,Anton, Mrs.P, and all you babies in SLOB. Nice to see all you idiots from NS jumped over to the happy do gooders SLOB. Seriously man, THE BILLS SUCK! TO can't save your crappy *** team from sucking worse then this game.

hey how am i a pansy i saw someone warring LoR and decided to join them instead of expand and build teching

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

I happen to enjoy the action... At least it was not a 35 man LOR nation attacking a 10 man nation again this set.

Quote Originally Posted by diablonate18 View Post
    No wonder nobody plays this gay *** game. Just from reading all this crap has made me want to rejoin this game for a set or two just to play with LOR. As long as they keep killing you whining pansies like Maggio,Anton, Mrs.P, and all you babies in SLOB. Nice to see all you idiots from NS jumped over to the happy do gooders SLOB. Seriously man, THE BILLS SUCK! TO can't save your crappy *** team from sucking worse then this game.
    Oogas not even playing this set. We jumped over to SLOB A) because i am going to be semi-active for the rest of the summer. I got a promotion at my job. And i am going to be working a lot more. Plus a side job with my cousin. Plus it saves NA if we are all together and makes it a lot easier to see whose on to hit and whatnot.
    NS and SLOB has warred with eachother in the past its no surprise now.
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

yes, cuz you got killed in GRIM a few times and run to the largest member nation to finally get WINNING!

Yes, we`re the babies here Esp when it was LoR who hit us last set and was ready to hit us yesterday, just we did it before them. Yes, we`re such cry *** wussies attacking twice a larger nation, instead of pulling a Vinnie and sucking up to LoR.

we such a gay *** pussies
    CW, TWC/PX, E

Christ he is worse than us... If he really read it and really looked into it....all we are doing is calling it how it went down...

A smaller nation took on a larger nation
    The larger nation abused the retaliation declaration
    Big Deal

Oh and Vinnie gets on here and said he sleeps in the same bead as LOR

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    Christ he is worse than us... If he really read it and really looked into it....all we are doing is calling it how it went down...

A smaller nation took on a larger nation
    The larger nation abused the retaliation declaration
    Big Deal

Oh and Vinnie gets on here and said he sleeps in the same bead as LOR
    next time you`ll know what to say to be considered cool!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

Lol that is hilarious....they got me in 3min flat, while I was looking for people to strike with