Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Retaliation Grievance Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Shadow View Post
    EDIT: LoR already has double the states (double turns) of SLOB. Its not like Pres's decision is going to change the outcome of the war, so I don't see why it is such a big deal.
    That my friend isnt the point its the principal of the matter at hand.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

Forgive my crappy memory and off topicness....did GRIM win that war or did PAIN?
    What difference does that make?

Forgive my crappy memory and off topicness....did GRIM win that war or did PAIN?
    We did!

I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

PAIN came out of vacation with even more allies and gave us a good ole fashion *** whoopin.

You can't possibly say that if SLOB used that loophole and killed your states before we were allowed to that you (LoR) wouldn't ***** too. I've never bashed LoR (try to find 1 post of mine where I did) but I know that LoR would be pissed if the SLOB states weren't deleted. Not just states restored and turns lost. I'm not sure why LoR is making a big deal about it. A war prep is required to declare WAR. You managed to eliminate the 2 hours that were necessary to declare war. You can claim ignorance, but you must have known it was wrong (or at least your leaders should have.) How doesn't that warrant the reinstatement of the states that were wrongfully killed. You already have double our numbers, why do you need even more help. Just get some of the states to tag up that you have "hiding" and you can have your advantage back.
    We would say a lot, but I'm saying that the admin should restore the situation and penalize those that need to be, not penalize beyond what fairness calls for. I never said that the states shouldn't have been reinstated. I only said that my state should not have been punished.

And why do you think SLOB needs to have an Admin help them out? If you can't fight a war without an admin, don't declare.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Shadow
    @ Pron, you say there are lots of "shady" things going on in the game. Not reporting them makes you just as guilty as the person who is committing them.

I'm sick of the *****ing as well, but if pres did nothing SLOB *****es, if pres took action, LoR *****es. Nothing can ever be done to satisfy both sides.
    First off, if you're going to say I'm cheating, you'd best back up your words son. The TOS says "If I know someone is cheating". I didn't say anyone was cheating. I said shady actions go down. As a global mod, maybe you should learn how to read, use a dictionary when you don't know if a word is a synonym, and shut your mouth when you don't know what you're talking about.

I never said Prez shouldn't do anything. I said Prez should have been more fair in his admin actions. That's it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

Crimson Shadow Guest

Again I appologize for the randomness/offtopicness. But if you won the war then it doesn't really matter about the vacation arguement. Kind of like the situation is here. LoR will win the war, so what does it matter if they lost 600 turns.

Like I edited into my earlier post, no matter what action pres made he would piss someone off. Pres's decision will not affect the outcome of this war...LoR will win in a day or two.

I consider myself a very unbiased person, and I don't really see how LoR can argue this. So if I am missing something, I apologize.

EDIT: You guys are posting too fast I can't keep up

So basically you are punishing those who abused the loophole by slapping them on the hand and saying that wasn't very nice? And I'm assuming that you would be fine with letting the below situation be settled with a "bollocking"?

EDIT: LoR already has double the states (double turns) of SLOB. Its not like Pres's decision is going to change the outcome of the war, so I don't see why it is such a big deal.
    this is a matter of principal. The size difference makes has no correlation. And if slob did that i highly doubt we would b!tch and complain as you guys did before the roll back. We think we have been treated unfair and are stating those reasons why.

And did you pay attention last set? We killed a few one man nations using that. I'm pretty sure you looked at the Exterior news and saw along with us killing restarts. Yet you said nothing of it then so that makes you equally as guilty. (and if not you i garuntee at least someone in slob saw it)

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

nice delete disorder.

Honorable...

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

Again I appologize for the randomness/offtopicness. But if you won the war then it doesn't really matter about the vacation arguement. Kind of like the situation is here. LoR will win the war, so what does it matter if they lost 600 turns.

Like I edited into my earlier post, no matter what action pres made he would piss someone off. Pres's decision will not affect the outcome of this war...LoR will win in a day or two.

I consider myself a very unbiased person, and I don't really see how LoR can argue this. So if I am missing something, I apologize.

EDIT: You guys are posting too fast I can't keep up
    Read my post because I know by your response you didnt.
    they came out of vacation with friends by friends I mean Anton and his crew and gave us a good ole fashion *** whoopin.

Crimson Shadow Guest

Quote Originally Posted by pron View Post
    We would say a lot, but I'm saying that the admin should restore the situation and penalize those that need to be, not penalize beyond what fairness calls for. I never said that the states shouldn't have been reinstated. I only said that my state should not have been punished.
    And how does he penalize them then? Talk to each state individually and ask them if they knew what they were doing was wrong? You say penalize those that need be, wouldn't that include any state who made an attack on the two dead states?

Quote Originally Posted by Pron
    First off, if you're going to say I'm cheating, you'd best back up your words son. The TOS says "If I know someone is cheating". I didn't say anyone was cheating. I said shady actions go down.
    So what defines a "shady action" from cheating?