Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: United Nations

Crimson Shadow Guest

What happens if a nation doesn't have enough money in the bank to cover the UN charge?
    Are they automatically disbanded from the UN?

is it that a nation is paying for membership and the benifits are communications and other features...oh yah the aid...wonders how much that is worth per player per day.

what happens after a nation goes to 0% tax and have depleted their Nation bank and can't pay UN dues?

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Shadow View Post
    What happens if a nation doesn't have enough money in the bank to cover the UN charge?
    Are they automatically disbanded from the UN?
    Yes.. They are kicked from the UN. Currently there is no set amount to join the UN, so if booted just join back up. But i'm sure this will change.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    is it that a nation is paying for membership and the benifits are communications and other features...oh yah the aid...wonders how much that is worth per player per day.
    It hasn't been set yet.. But it's not going to be a lot.. it will be pretty small.

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    what happens after a nation goes to 0% tax and have depleted their Nation bank and can't pay UN dues?
    They will be booted from the UN.. So the days of 0 tax are coming to an end.. Nations will need to figure out the lowest % they can go to make sure they can cover the costs..

The whole point of the UN costing is, eventually the money collected will be used to for nations in need.. of course a vote will have to be taken and passed before money could be sent to another nation in need.. Plus there are a couple other ideas i have for the UN.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

I know that If I put money in I would want to know how much and I also would want to know how much was put in by all on one huge list so that if monies were dispursed and voted upon, I would know who did what and were it was going to whome etc...

so a feature like that tracking all the monies in the UN bank would be cool imo.

holy crap i just thought that if the UN had a bank, maybe it could take part in some sort of market control too. like if there are too many indis it could buy up goods, and if there was too many cashers it could put goods on the market...FOOD!

many people would benifit so many people should be interested in taking part.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    holy crap i just thought that if the UN had a bank, maybe it could take part in some sort of market control too. like if there are too many indis it could buy up goods, and if there was too many cashers it could put goods on the market...FOOD!

many people would benifit so many people should be interested in taking part.
    i think it should be up to players to control the market.

If we had this cashers wouldnt have the advantage of jumping early and thus making INDY way too strong.

Yes but the UN does provide food and emergency relief to countries...

Just sick of the food unbalance with so few players.

well any smaller nation could do a tech start observe the global overview of buildings and then could convert to what strat is needed. Would most likely be very benefitual to that nation.

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Shadow View Post
    There is a fee to join the UN.

Its used to pay the bouncer and to provide anton's techno music.
    surely the bouncer shouldnt let anton in? :S

there should definatly be 2 members of the nation being able to use the UN feature. but maybe you get a certain amount of members in the UN depending on the size of your nation?? i think that would be great. say:

2-5 members = 1 UN
    6-12 members = 2 UN
    13-25 members = 3 UN

or something like that. dont know if your trying to keep it even or not but in the real UN the bigger countries have more of a say and influence. dont see why it should be any differnt.....

*makes nation for next set*