Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: If Hillary Clinton Wins the U.S. Presidency.....

Exclamation If Hillary Clinton Wins the U.S. Presidency.....

.......I will be seeking Political Asylum in a foreign country.

Much like the draft dodgers of years past I may have to make a run for Canada if she takes office. Can anyone recommend other friendly countries that would take me in? I didn't want to limit myself to Canada but so far it's at the top of my list.

I speak a little German and Spanish. I can also understand most insults spoken in Tagalog. My only request is that I be allowed to bring my favorite spatula with me.

sell everything u have and go to mexico u can get about 10x the amound of stuff down thier

Crimson Shadow Guest

She already ran the Presidency once when Bill was President....might as well do it again.

Really..its between her and Obama for the Democratic nomination and I would much rather have her win than him.

The way the economy has been i'm pretty sure a democrat is going to win in the next election, so your exactly right, we are down to obama, and clinton

And i don't like either of them so i'm screwed
    And Shepards We Shall Be
    For Thee My Lord For Thee
    Power Hath Descended From Thy Hand
    Our Feet May Swiftly Carry Out Thy Commands
    And We Shall Flow A River Forth To Thee
    And Teeming With Souls Shall It Ever Be
    In Nomeni Patri, Et Fili, Spiritus Scanti

BB Guest

fuel prices were alot lower when clinton was in office before. She basically rant hings when her hubby was in office. you really thing **** nose could run things

but I do believe it will be a toss between obama and her. Either way it goes it will mark a first..

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BB View Post
    fuel prices were alot lower when clinton was in office before. She basically rant hings when her hubby was in office. you really thing **** nose could run things

but I do believe it will be a toss between obama and her. Either way it goes it will mark a first..
    will be alot higher when the arab countries decided to sell there oil in euro's instead of dollars haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy77 View Post
    The way the economy has been i'm pretty sure a democrat is going to win in the next election, so your exactly right, we are down to Obama, and Clinton

And i don't like either of them so i'm screwed
    Perhaps you should join me in seeking political asylum?

Seriously, Hillary is EVIL! I feel sad for those that can't see that. If she fools enough people to get elected we could be looking at the apocalypse. Mexico would need to build a fence to keep all the Americans out.

I can deal with any of the other idiots just not her.

Quote Originally Posted by L P View Post
    Perhaps you should join me in seeking political asylum?

Seriously, Hillary is EVIL! I feel sad for those that can't see that. If she fools enough people to get elected we could be looking at the apocalypse. Mexico would need to build a fence to keep all the Americans out.

I can deal with any of the other idiots just not her.
    I'm with you all the way on this one, . I can't stand Hillary. The Devil right there. Canada would be at the top of my list too. As for the economy I think it's right where it should be, and the last thing democrats are good for is economics. My university is very liberal but even all my economic professors can't stand democrats... mostly because they kill the economy.

Tnova Guest

The real danger is not so much if Hillary gets elected. If any democrat is elected for the presidency they can really push their big government agenda with a Democrat friendly house and senate.

If a democrat is elected president you will lose some of the checks and balances that come along when you have different parties controlling the executive and legislative branches. When you got two parties with a respectable amount of power they keep each other in check, and even though i generally don't agree with the democratic ideas, i do know they are an important part of our political success.

Yes, thats all true but the point is Hillary may appear human but she is in fact not human.

We need to find evidence to prove that she is a space alien and/or a demon of some sorts. If I could prove she has no soul that might take her down in the polls a few percentage points. Personally I believe the rise of Hillary is a precursor to an alien invasion or perhaps a sign of the apocalypse.