Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 256789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: S vs LoR

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    AR Gatkee SMASH(#71)[LoR] 2 sets in a row now Lor(#11)[S] 12 Land 01:54:27-2009/07/14

There goes any hope S had
    hope is weakness haha. and any hope went when i got killed . poor choice to kill me though, i had 7k land with only 1k of it build on everything and loosing money fast. that last SA i did on Ali (meant to AR haha) made me red turn 5 times aswel haha. so iv had just under 15 red turns this set.....woooop i rock

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    Last set you were the only nation that didnt get killed by LOR and you stood by and watched them force policy on us, force a war on us with in 48hrs, and watched us struggle and die for no reason. YOu could have offered, but you didnt, FINE!

This set I/we straight up went to your nation and asked for help against LOR, and we were denied. All while we knew that eventually LOR would war everyone and they have.

We went to war on our own, not backing down, knowing we would all die.

Not but a week later [s] finds themselves in a bad situation and I get all kinds of PM/s and MSN/s asking for help. From asking SLOB to declare to asking to send out restarts over to [S] so they can take the bullets before your precious members do.

WE get killed, you didnt offer...
    We ask and you wouldnt help...
    Now YOU ask and WE wont help...

I dont see that as being a hypocrit.

I have always said publically that if we all didnt want to war or have the fear of warring all the time we needed to stand up to LOR as one unit. No one ever wants to listen to that, and the cycle continues
    if you cant see how your a hypocrit then i guess your not as intelligent as some might have though. even some of your members want to war but you wont because that stick is so far up your *** your arms aint long enough to reach it anymore.

and i explained why we didnt war last set. stocking farmers that had to BM all there stock at the end of the set, do you not get that?? WE HAVE NO FRICKING MONEY ALL SET MUPPET. how the hell do you expect 8 states with 0 lv1 units to help do anything other than die?

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    and i explained why we didnt war last set. stocking farmers that had to BM all there stock at the end of the set, do you not get that?? WE HAVE NO FRICKING MONEY ALL SET MUPPET. how the hell do you expect 8 states with 0 lv1 units to help do anything other than die?
    tbh in such a scenario surely the train of thought is - "whats the point in this set, not gonna do good either way, might as well war."

anyway is S gonna declare peace or continue fighting so that i know whether to log on and play my restarts turns

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Guy77 View Post
    S never really had any hope, get over yourselves =)

Good try though SoB =) RIP my friend!
    How So?

Number wise we had maybe 4 more states than S

NW was even

We had no NA during our strike

We were already fs'ed once this set.

So there is no reason why you guys could not of made it at least close.

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

if you cant see how your a hypocrit then i guess your not as intelligent as some might have though. even some of your members want to war but you wont because that stick is so far up your *** your arms aint long enough to reach it anymore.

you right forget about last set

OK, this set we asked for help and you wouldnt help. You say (now) it was because you had a NAP with LOR (which we know has been broken in the past). Anyone one would have known that there was a huge chance we were going to war LOR this set, since idk Dogma came right out and said it. So you signed the NAP anyway cause your sissies.

We then asked you for help cause last set you said we didnt ask, so we asked this time, and were denied.

OK here is the part are you ready, this is the reason why...

You didnt help us this set, and then AFTER we went to war against all odds you have the NERVE to ask us for help after you refused us earier in the set.

Hypothis all you want, but that was a slap in the face, and I was anything like others as you suggest, I would have dropped tag and warred you with LOR. but thats not me.

Here is some advice if you dont want to be laughed at anymore.

1. Dont sign NAP, they are soooo 2006
    2. Once in a while your going to have to fight thy enemy instead of lay at his feet.

Regarding the members of SLOB. After we got alllllll of us got killed with noooo help from you bastards (specifically you, not your members), I cut a deal with LOR to have peace for the rest of the set. BIG DEAL, sorry if i didnt want my restarts killed for 17 more days. Two days later [S] craps their pants, and has to go to war...I didnt know it was going to happen...

We warred to stand up for our selves regardless of numbers, we accomplished that. If my guys want to continue to war then let them, but I had to do what was right for them when everyone was about to have to make a third state and/or not play for two more weeks.

btw...sorry if im not up on every tiny event, I havent even been paying attension that much until last set.

wrap it up! Your right Vin, Im wrong, I should have never counted on YOU to be in a position to take charge and stand up for other nations in need. If I was in the position to help (which i just went from member to co-leader THIS set) I would strongly consider it, and I KNOW the members of SLOB would be more than happy to help a "friend" in need.
    Last edited by MAGGIO; 07-14-2009 at 10:52.

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    you right forget about last set

1) OK, this set we asked for help and you wouldnt help. You say (now) it was because you had a NAP with LOR (which we know has been broken in the past). Anyone one would have known that there was a huge chance we were going to war LOR this set, since idk Dogma came right out and said it. So you signed the NAP anyway cause your sissies.

2) We then asked you for help cause last set you said we didnt ask, so we asked this time, and were denied.

OK here is the part are you ready, this is the reason why...

You didnt help us this set, and then AFTER we went to war against all odds you have the NERVE to ask us for help after you refused us earier in the set.

Hypothis all you want, but that was a slap in the face, and I was anything like others as you suggest, I would have dropped tag and warred you with LOR. but thats not me.

3) Here is some advice if you dont want to be laughed at anymore.

1. Dont sign NAP, they are soooo 2006
    4) 2. Once in a while your going to have to fight thy enemy instead of lay at his feet.

Regarding the members of SLOB. After we got alllllll of us got killed with noooo help from you bastards (specifically you, not your members), I cut a deal with LOR to have peace for the rest of the set. BIG DEAL, sorry if i didnt want my restarts killed for 17 more days. Two days later [S] craps their pants, and has to go to war...I didnt know it was going to happen...

We warred to stand up for our selves regardless of numbers, we accomplished that. If my guys want to continue to war then let them, but I had to do what was right for them when everyone was about to have to make a third state and/or not play for two more weeks.

btw...sorry if im not up on every tiny event, I havent even been paying attension that much until last set.
    1) ask crimson, i had spoken to him about NS and SLOB's plans to war before your merge and i did say i was going to try and help and try to get nosey in on it if you did go to war with LoR. tried speaking to you but got little responce (we keep missing each other).
    2) i am not the leader of S nor have i ever said i was, yes you asked me personally last set but you did not ask me this set.
    3) laughted at....by who you? and you are? me thinks your the one getting laughted at considering your "established" nation was at about 5-6 members this set and the new nation of S had over 15. your 6 members can laugh all you want, but theres almost 3 times that amount in our nation not laughing.
    4) dont even try that crap, in WoW we were warring LoR + WLF and co for alot longer than most. when they hit E i offered to help them, when they hit TNR i offered to help them, the next set TNE was around I OFFERED TO HELP THEM!!!! thats atleast 2 sets before WLF left there alliance and USA warred LoR. and the set before that we had XILE and DL hitting us (i know you were personally inolved in that one i know mag). so thats 3 sets of us getting pawn whilst alot of people sat and watched. where did that get me you may ask.....NOWHERE!!!! no recognition, no thanks or offers of help in return nothing. i learnt from that, and as a result ive very rarely helped since.

and for the last bolded bit, i will repeat for the the last time. (maybe you misplaced your reading glass the last 10 times ive wrote it) i am not a leader of S, FFS i had FOUR bloody privs, jigger had more than me.
    Last edited by Missionary; 07-14-2009 at 11:07.

1) ask crimson, i had spoken to him about NS and SLOB's plans to war before your merge and i did say i was going to try and help and try to get nosey in on it if you did go to war with LoR. tried speaking to you but got little responce (we keep missing each other).
    2) i am not the leader of S nor have i ever said i was, yes you asked me personally last set but you did not ask me this set.
    3) laughted at....by who you? and you are? me thinks your the one getting laughted at considering your "established" nation was at about 5-6 members this set and the new nation of S had over 15. your 6 members can laugh all you want, but theres almost 3 times that amount in our nation not laughing.
    4) dont even try that crap, in WoW we were warring LoR + WLF and co for alot longer than most. when they hit E i offered to help them, when they hit TNR i offered to help them, the next set TNE was around I OFFERED TO HELP THEM!!!! thats atleast 2 sets before WLF left there alliance and USA warred LoR. and the set before that we had XILE and DL hitting us (i know you were personally inolved in that one i know mag). so thats 3 sets of us getting pawn whilst alot of people sat and watched. where did that get me you may ask.....NOWHERE!!!! no recognition, no thanks or offers of help in return nothing. i learnt from that, and as a result ive very rarely helped since.

and for the last bolded bit, i will repeat for the the last time. (maybe you misplaced your reading glass the last 10 times ive wrote it) i am not a leader of S, FFS i had FOUR bloody privs, jigger had more than me.
    a lot of our established members left, since they only wanna net. They knew they were gonna war if they joined us so they joined a different nation.
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    a lot of our established members left, since they only wanna net. They knew they were gonna war if they joined us so they joined a different nation.
    and they joined the other biggest nation besides LoR. I don`t know what they were thinking. It`s like asking to be warred.

And I said S will be warred after SLOB, but ok! Vinnie was great on his NAP. Go him!

I don`t care what you call SLOB and Maggio. We know what we did and what you did not. So don`t cry now, Vinnie...

P.S. Andy, I`m just quoting you, don`t worry
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    crimson did say you were going to try to help.

nosey denied us not you.

your not the leader so its not on you so dont get offeneded then.

it was f'ed up that [s] didnt help us, and then asked for help.

lets just drop it, no need for us to keep arguening, most will think I am coming off like an arse anyway...

its not even our thread. I still route for LOR on this one, and I think its [s]'s fault if they loose for more than one reason.

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    and they joined the other biggest nation besides LoR. I don`t know what they were thinking. It`s like asking to be warred.

And I said S will be warred after SLOB, but ok! Vinnie was great on his NAP. Go him!

I don`t care what you call SLOB and Maggio. We know what we did and what you did not. So don`t cry now, Vinnie...

P.S. Andy, I`m just quoting you, don`t worry
    max your a moron.......

Hey Vinnie,

Per our MSN convo, I wanted to say I'm sorry I killed your state, but all is fair in love and war!
    WoW: [FW]
    Never piss off a farmer.

NW: [USA][FW][LoR]x2
    Red turns are a l3itch!

'03-'08 Off and on (more off then on!)