Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast

Thread: S vs LoR

Quote Originally Posted by nosejam View Post
    Well duh, you have more active members and more of them...
    we outnumber you by what, 3-4 states? 2 of which at least are restarts (raul + me) vs your states which are all fresh?

sorry but nation size doesn't wash here.

You have killed bobsh(#44)

You destroyed a total of 12 land.
    You lost 2 Jets.
    Your Nation lost 1 Jets.
    Your enemy lost 281 Jets.

Ive heard he hates me, dont know why, but well now he died by my hand,

I dont think I hate you and I have no idea why I would. I do wish you hadnt killed me 10 mins before i got home though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jigger View Post
    i actually never knew about that till he joined up

i agree with yous on what happened.

but seeing as im not in LOR this set so its safe to say you get ehat you deserve.

that has happened to me before
    What, you aren't in LoR? What about Anton and Max or whoever insisting ABTF was full of LoRers?

Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Well duh, you have more active members and more of them...

So you put guy up to this huh? ill take that as a yes judging by your above statement
    WoW: [FW]
    Never piss off a farmer.

NW: [USA][FW][LoR]x2
    Red turns are a l3itch!

'03-'08 Off and on (more off then on!)

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    What, you aren't in LoR? What about Anton and Max or whoever insisting ABTF was full of LoRers?

Quote Originally Posted by Mhaphew View Post
    So you put guy up to this huh? ill take that as a yes judging by your above statement
    He put himself up for it, and I agreed with it, if it was someone other than LoR I would've had some misgivings.

This whole war is basically down to him, he just really wanted to leave his mark on it .

He put himself up for it, and I agreed with it, if it was someone other than LoR I would've had some misgivings.

This whole war is basically down to him, he just really wanted to leave his mark on it .
    well He made a lot of enemies for a lifetime in this game

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    we outnumber you by what, 3-4 states? 2 of which at least are restarts (raul + me) vs your states which are all fresh?

sorry but nation size doesn't wash here.
    your not a retard will so dont try ok. at the start of this war u had 19 members and we had 15. your 2 restarts are better than our 2 inactives so dont use that one. that fact that at the declaration your had 16 our of 19 members online and we had 10 put of 15 is a huge advantage.

from what ive seen this was surposed to have been an organised war, but yet LoR kick 3 of there members out an hour before the declaration time so it take 2 hours for us to finish preps. i think the selling of your NA trumps your ****y stalling tactic. you always use what you can to win, dont ***** when you get beat at your own game. (i still think u will win overall though )

Quote Originally Posted by Mhaphew View Post
    So by guy selling our NA you all are admitting that you are scared of us and are resorting to these type of tactics to hopefully get us to lose?
    OMG its a game, why would we be scared of loosing a few 0's and 1's. people who use words like this really take the game to seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by kenneth View Post
    Burn in hell fvcktard..

Funny you still carry that sig..
    yeh coz thats so much worse than randomly AAing ppl and ****ing up there sets just so you can have your fun you retard.

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    your not a retard will so dont try ok. at the start of this war u had 19 members and we had 15. your 2 restarts are better than our 2 inactives so dont use that one. that fact that at the declaration your had 16 our of 19 members online and we had 10 put of 15 is a huge advantage.

from what ive seen this was surposed to have been an organised war, but yet LoR kick 3 of there members out an hour before the declaration time so it take 2 hours for us to finish preps. i think the selling of your NA trumps your ****y stalling tactic. you always use what you can to win, dont ***** when you get beat at your own game. (i still think u will win overall though )
    so were its our fault you guys were not as ready?

We were already fs'ed once this set while you guys arent war battered.

And we used legit tactics of kicking out inactive members so it took 2 hours to hit us. You guys sold our NA ( yea its about even in my book... not) If LoR would of done this the entire community would of been all over us, and we would of never lived it down.

We have our limits on how dirty we play but we won't go as far as that.

BTW SoB: it was your leaders idea to go to war with us blame him not us

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post

OMG its a game, why would we be scared of loosing a few 0's and 1's. people who use words like this really take the game to seriously.

yeh coz thats so much worse than randomly AAing ppl and ****ing up there sets just so you can have your fun you retard.
    LOL if you think that a little stalling is remotely comparable to selling off the NA prior to an FS, then you have some very odd notions of proportion. Selling off the NA is the single most damaging thing that can happen to a nation in a war, (short of a deadly FS) An hour of stalling isn't even remotely comparable.