Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Operation Nation Wars - Prep, plan, execute!

Exclamation Operation Nation Wars - Prep, plan, execute!

Devils Idea: Go to other games make an account and manually PM members down the scores list to recruit them into Nation Wars.

If you are in, say so in a post.

If you ARE NOT IN, dont post and anything unrelated will be deleted.

This is SERIOUS as we can get.

This thread will be used for planning prepping, and executing. We will list the game/s, the script that you will PM, and the ranks you are to PM (IE scores 500-1000)

We are looking for at the MIN one person PMing at least 500 members of another game AT THE SAME TIME as the rest of are like a Coordinated Strike. This way if there is any banning etc...we will hit them by surprise, and at worst cause their community to discuss it and at best get a few new sign ups.

tracking will be in place and we will be able to measure traffic from that game to this one and sign ups. So this will be detailed and measurements will be able to be made.

its as easy as show up, copy, paste, send, next....

The more that show the more PMs we can send.

POST "IN" if your in, and follow the thread as it is updated...

If your not "IN" dont post at all and jump off a freaking cliff because we are freaking tired of hangers on whining all the time.

Game List:
    How many steps to send a PM including copy and paste
    www.evony.com 32000+ States (scores + view + pm + subject + paste + send)
    www.torn.com 42000+ active w/in 24hrs (cant figure out to get a list of scores)

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    Subject:

Question

Message text:

I was just wondering if you and your friends want to come play this browser based military game called Nation-Wars.com?

It really has a lot of nice features, and although the community is small right now because the game is NEW its is really a lot of fun.

I think the game will grow quite a bit, so now is the time to get in, and start building your army up.

Its definately worth spending a few minutes and checking out. The address is www.nation-wars.com

Oh btw it is FREE!
    Last edited by MAGGIO; 08-02-2009 at 11:37.

we all know im in.

Ill foward this link to all of lor...

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

We know I'm in.
    Last edited by MAGGIO; 07-17-2009 at 19:51.

Crimson Shadow Guest

I'm in.

I don't know what our Privacy rules are, but I would like a list of everyone you know who have ever played World of War and Nation Wars.

I want their MSN, email, AIM, whatever. There are hundreds of ex-players out there we can bring back.

Either send me a PM with your msn list, or I'll start a new thread to keep this one clean.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

good idea...if you are interested or you think any of your members are interested please foward this link to them...this is not for ONLY the forum *****s but for everyone.

Link fowarded to all of SLOB

post msn contact lists here...and who cares if they get more than one email

http://forums.nation-wars.com/showthread.php?t=12984
    Last edited by MAGGIO; 07-17-2009 at 19:19.

Crimson Shadow Guest

http://forums.nation-wars.com/showthread.php?t=12984

Post msn and email contact lists here

EDIT: MAGGIO
    Last edited by MAGGIO; 07-17-2009 at 19:19.

That bonus turns website lists a bunch of online games. We could use that as a games list.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

www.evony.com

my friend who used to play this game (CorruptSoul) and Z keep messaging me to join this game. i think it probably has loads of members and might be a good pool for recruits.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me